Azure Blue 350Z Coupe 05/2005 - ****Now Sold****

The Seasider

I've had this for about a year but I'm just not driving it due to having a few other cars to go at including a 350Z roadster. So, after lavishing hours of time and cash in getting it to this standard I've decided to let it go.

This is a Nissan 350Z coupe auto in sparkling Azure blue with black leather interior and newly refurbished, unmarked alloys. This is a high spec JDM vehicle in excellent condition both inside and out with climate control, Bose ICE, electric windows and mirrors.

It's just Passed its MOT with no advisories and In the last year it has had a full service with K&N oil & panel filters, iridium plugs & millers oil. It has also recently had : aircon service inc new condensor, new disks and pads all around, UK front and rear bumpers, new boot struts, refurbished alloys, 4 continental tyres, carbon fibre bumper trim, refurbished wiper arms - so looks absolutely superb and is unlikely to need anything for some time to come.

If you are a bit unsure about the auto box, don't be. There are plenty of positive comments on the forum about the automatic box which is excellent and has three modes. I believe it gives the car lightening responsiveness and is a massive improvement on the manual gearbox (I also own a manual 350Z). It's great around town but only needs a little encouragement to dart to the red line.

The car is showing 60 000 miles, but it will actually be substantially less than that as it was converted from KM in 2010. It has an extensive history file and has all the manuals inc the leather wallet, the original Z mats and the full toolkit. Thatcham 1 immobiliser and alarm.

I'm confident that the car will not disappoint, so don't be afraid to travel to beautiful East Yorkshire to have a look.

Priced competitively for a coupe in this condition with low mileage at just <<<<<£6995>>>>>> - this is a special price for forum members, it's advertised for more on pistonheads. Plate not included.

Sure, there are cheaper cars out there but if you factor in the price of getting them to this standard - where just about everything that could need replacing has been replaced - they won't look cheap any more!

Have a good look at the photos but feel free to PM me for any specifics.

mg350Z032.jpg

mg350Z028.jpg

mg350Z034.jpg

mg350Z036.jpg

mg350Z041.jpg

mg350Z045.jpg

mg350Z046.jpg

mg350Z049.jpg

mg350Z052.jpg

mg350Z055.jpg

Edited by The Seasider

Nice car, great colour wheels too. I'm new here so dont know what KM means.

What do you mean by "The car is showing 60 000 miles, but it will actually be substantially less than that as it was converted from KM in 2010"

Nice car, great colour wheels too. I'm new here so dont know what KM means.

What do you mean by "The car is showing 60 000 miles, but it will actually be substantially less than that as it was converted from KM in 2010"

"This is a high spec JDM vehicle"

• Like 1

Two enquiries today off the pistonheads ad :-)

And neither of them from Nigeria :-) in fact, one lives 1 mile away!

Fingers crossed.

If there's anybody on here lurking, waiting to snipe - I suggest you make your move or it could be too late!