That green z (pic heavy)

oOo csmith oOo

you no what i think its the bonnet, get a vented bonnet on there think would make the difference

DSC_0264.sized_.jpg

Edit maybe not i think its the meshed grill and losing the side reflectors kinda make like a anime girls haha

27185063.jpg

D42B4E88-6F88-413D-A649-032B156D9FE7_zpsrrtfoqx1.jpg

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

you no what i think its the bonnet, get a vented bonnet on there think would make the difference

DSC_0264.sized_.jpg

Edit maybe not i think its the meshed grill and losing the side reflectors kinda make like a anime girls haha

27185063.jpg

D42B4E88-6F88-413D-A649-032B156D9FE7_zpsrrtfoqx1.jpg

😂 that's spot on! It just looks too tame at the front

Edited by oOo csmith oOo

Looks great as is, what lip spoiler have you got on the rear? Is it the oem one with the bgw? Can you post more pics as yours looks great but I was thinking I would have to remove the oem spoiler before fitting my bgw so it didn't look too far up the rear hatch.

Yeah it's the oem boot spoiler, but I wish I removed it so I could place the BGW further back as when you look at it side on the wing sits about 3inchs in from where the rear bumper ends.

But I'm planning to get another boot so I can remove the oem lip and mount it as far back as possible

• Like 1

I wonder if anybody ever thought of mounting a BGW from the inside of the boot and going through the lip spoiler, like cut slits to allow the stays to fit through, seal it and bolt from the inside or something

Sounds like a good idea...... How much does the oem spoiler go for anyway? (not that I have sold any item I have ever taken off the dam car :blush: )

• 3 months later...