GT SPEC Chassis Braces

drfeelgood73

If you do some research, it doesn't seem like these do anything, which could be bs of course.

If you do some research, it doesn't seem like these do anything, which could be bs of course.

They do nothing ;) People should definitely stop bidding on them :ninja:

I wont send you the forum link to a review by Zedmanalex, Ekonda and Greekman then who have had them fitted....

Search is your friend :) (which is why i corrected my earlier post - i was talking out my arse about a different product :lol )

That's why I said it could be bs.

Sounded like (not my opinion, just reading) the fender and mid chassis brace work but the rest seemed like a waste of money for a daily driver (non track car). Especially if you've not done poly bush/suspension/arb etc on the car first.

I personally don't know.

They do nothing ;) People should definitely stop bidding on them :ninja:

I wont send you the forum link to a review by Zedmanalex, Ekonda and Greekman then who have had them fitted....

Search is your friend :) (which is why i corrected my earlier post - i was talking out my arse about a different product :lol )

:facepalm:

• Like 1