Piranha's V35 350GT Skyline

Piranha

Yeah as u said earlier don't want someone running into me.

The good thing about the tints is they can easily be removed, it's a film not sprayed on.

Was looking to add an Invidia exhaust, but safety first, so the funds are going towards new front drop links and front lower suspension bushes.

I've also got to upgrade brake lines and front discs n pads as these JDM brakes don't install me with confidence.

Another project in progress is utilising the Jap TV system, I've tapped into aux TV port and connected reverse cam to TV screen, going to add free view TV and laptop with Nissan data scan live to screen.

Just waiting on a motion bypass cable.

Some great plans for the GT there then and I like the idea of having free view TV in the car. Very cool mate. B):thumbs:

Have to say wouldn't have been able to do it without reading posts on the subject by Tricky Dicky & Sai Haines.

They've been there done that and got the t-shirt lol.

• 4 weeks later...
Primer looks nice & smooth. ;)

Always worth taking your time & doing the prep work properly when painting. :)

Just waiting for the Base coat to arrive, I didn't order it until I'd finished prep, as I knew I'd be getting itchy fingers to get it finished.😀

Love it these cars look well before their time from behind

Yeah I agree, funny thing is I originally wanted a Z, but needed the 4 seats, very happy with this car now������

between you and me ive been looking at switching to a G recently

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

Love it these cars look well before their time from behind

Yeah I agree, funny thing is I originally wanted a Z, but needed the 4 seats, very happy with this car now������

between you and me ive been looking at switching to a G recently

I don't think you'd regret it, just take your time to find the right one.

Very nice job, where did you get them from?

Thanks, they are oem G35 Spatz originally imported from USA, I got them off a guy who decided not to put on his car.

I think Tarmac have them from time to time.

• Like 1

Very nice and the colour match is great. :thumbs:

Thanks it took a week to sort but worth it.

The colour is KYO Chrome silver, I got it off eBay but it's a very close match considering the cars 12 years old.

The Spatz catch the light at slightly different angles which kinda compensates for it.

Never easy getting paint to match especially on older cars so kudos for getting it so close. ;)

It's given me the confidence to move on to spray the front lip which is currently black.

I then need to add some side skirt extensions and finish off by treating myself to a mopping kit so I can buff the whole car to remove minor scratches.

Note to self, research mopping kits😀

• Like 1

• 2 months later...