Piranha's V35 350GT Skyline

Piranha

Thought it about time I started my own build thread.

Imported V35 350GT Skyline bought as standard back in October with 40,000 on the clock and 19" Team dynamic alloys.

Oh and some interior buttons / switches with Japanese writing on them, which I love :teeth:

Modifications to date are:

Z Tube upgrade (Thanks again GMballistic)

Reversing camera

Apexi Power Panel Filter

HD Grounding Kit

Heat Wrapped Intake

OEM Front Lip Spoiler

Nissan Data Scan 2 (Consult 2) & Generic OBDii conector

Will add pics soon, guess I have to host them online somewhere and link to, as forum says I can only upload 31.67K

Edited by Piranha
  • Like 1

No probs. :thumbs:

After you've joined Photobucket and uploaded some pictures you can post them easily on here. In Photobucket just go to the "share links" on the right hand side next to the picture you want to share and click on the "direct link" ~ it will then automatically copy the URL.

Then when in your thread just click on the "image" icon in the reply box and paste the link into the image properties box which will pop up & click "ok".

Any problems just have a read of this: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53047-how-to-post-pictures-via-photobucket/

;)

• Like 1

Here we go

Car as Standard

sig_zpsiqhiz4l7.jpg

Z Tube fitted

IMG_0024_zpsevtgdaum.jpg

Apexi Filter Installed

IMG_0122_zpstvb3jv5f.jpg

HD Grounding Kit Fitted

IMG_0149_zpsibzbnbpa.jpg

Intake Heat Wrapped

IMG_0151_zpstmgtfyrg.jpgIMG_0153_zpsczhv4qwa.jpg

OEM Front Lip Fitted

IMG_0162_zpsm22vmuee-1.jpg

And Finally some Ideas I'm working on

IMG_0130_zpsh1nb6kx0.jpgIMG_0129_zpsdodgvemt.jpg

Edited by Piranha
  • Like 3

Lovely looking car, seen it a couple of times driving around. Not a huge fan of black wheels but I think they look great on silver cars and will go well if you're going with a silver and black scheme, you thinking of spraying the ones you have?

• Like 1

Lovely looking car, seen it a couple of times driving around. Not a huge fan of black wheels but I think they look great on silver cars and will go well if you're going with a silver and black scheme, you thinking of spraying the ones you have?

Thanks glad you like it, my son has a silver Focus ST with black wheels which looks good so I'm going to spray them as soon as the warmer weather arrives.

• Like 1

i really like these cars, not for their looks particularly but because you barely see them. Nice car look forward to the mods. :thumbs:

Thanks, yeah I was told there was only in the region of 140 in the UK.

when I first saw these cars online I wasn't 100% on all of the looks but I'm glad I picked one up, as in the flesh they look even better.

Nice car! Be nice to see what mods you do to it :thumbs:

Black wheels will look great, but I am a bit biased ;)

Thanks can't wait till it gets warmer and longer nights so I can work in the evening as well

Same, and drive out without getting covered in salt haha

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Look's nice but can you still see your lights through the dark tint?

Just wondering as it would be such a shame if you got rear ended by someone because they can't tell that you're braking in front of them in the daytime. :scare:;)

Thanks I was initially concerned about that but you can still see the reflectors behind tint.

Even in full sunlight brake and all other lights can be seen.

Looks quite dark from a distance but close up looks like this

d7a3fdd5d3de0e130c34a01bc1d7cb11.jpg

• Like 1

^^ That's cool then and that spoiler looks really nice, ...I like the integral brake light on it. B);)

Thanks, yeah took a while to find an oem spoiler, great thing about the brake light is it just plugged into existing loom.

I haven't tinted it and there's also one in rear window, rear lights up like a Xmas tree when I hit the brakes😀

Thanks, yeah took a while to find an oem spoiler, great thing about the brake light is it just plugged into existing loom.

I haven't tinted it and there's also one in rear window, rear lights up like a Xmas tree when I hit the brakes😀

No excuse for people not to see you're stopping then. B) Nice. :D

No excuse for people not to see you're stopping then. B) Nice. :D

Yeah as u said earlier don't want someone running into me.

The good thing about the tints is they can easily be removed, it's a film not sprayed on.

Was looking to add an Invidia exhaust, but safety first, so the funds are going towards new front drop links and front lower suspension bushes.

I've also got to upgrade brake lines and front discs n pads as these JDM brakes don't install me with confidence.

Another project in progress is utilising the Jap TV system, I've tapped into aux TV port and connected reverse cam to TV screen, going to add free view TV and laptop with Nissan data scan live to screen.

Just waiting on a motion bypass cable.

• Like 1

Yeah as u said earlier don't want someone running into me.

The good thing about the tints is they can easily be removed, it's a film not sprayed on.

Was looking to add an Invidia exhaust, but safety first, so the funds are going towards new front drop links and front lower suspension bushes.

I've also got to upgrade brake lines and front discs n pads as these JDM brakes don't install me with confidence.

Another project in progress is utilising the Jap TV system, I've tapped into aux TV port and connected reverse cam to TV screen, going to add free view TV and laptop with Nissan data scan live to screen.

Just waiting on a motion bypass cable.

Some great plans for the GT there then and I like the idea of having free view TV in the car. Very cool mate. B):thumbs:

• Like 1