Hi guys, viewing a 350z tomorrow!

Thanks guys! So far I'm after those headlight 'eyelids' for a more angry look (not for 50 quid though!) and I do like the screen + satnav at the top so got a 2012/2013 disk off ebay (got a 2006 one in atm :dry:).

So... I bought it. @*!# it's fast! I ride a 600RR and this is a lot harder to control, especially in first gear.

Really?!?!

Either theres something seriously wrong with the geometry or you've never driven a car before.

I can't believe a 350Z is a lot harder to control than a 600RR (unless youre driving on ice maybe?)

I'll put it down to excited enthusiasm, I'm always over the moon when I get a new car :-)

Congrats on the purchase, looking forward to the pics

On the RR I can set off flat out, full throttle, and only have to back off a tiny bit when the wheel starts coming up about 40. Also don't have to shift until 75 :teeth:. In the Z I find that if I put my foot down in first, second or even third that the back can slide out a bit (annoying, actually!). Good tyres on them, conties with plenty of tread left on.