Japan Racing wheels - Affordable wheels for your Ride

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm looking at the JR15 18x8.5 ET25-Front 18x9.5 ET22 Rear, do you know if these will clear the brembos without spacers?

Hi

I think the 8.5's would need spacers to be honest. We haven't sold a set for a 350z , the only pic I have found is this one

https://www.google.com/search?q=350z+jr15&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=963&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwja07q0zpzLAhWCwxQKHbxjDZgQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1#imgrc=mATqS97vYonPKM%3A

I don't know what his set up is but they definitely don't look flush.

If it was me I would probably go 9.5 square with a 25mm spacer on the rears for a flush look

Chris

• 1 month later...

Hi mate,

Interested in a set of JR-18 in 19" for a 370Z. What offsets would you think would fill the arches nicely? ideally i'd like to keep stock tyre sizes but as concave as possible.

Edited by nrenz123

Hi mate,

Interested in a set of JR-18 in 19" for a 370Z. What offsets would you think would fill the arches nicely? ideally i'd like to keep stock tyre sizes but as concave as possible.

You won't really be able to re-use stock tyres really on the JRs, 370z stock size wheels are a bit odd

Did you say my 370z on 20"?

Drop me an email on sales@tarmacsportz.co.uk or facebook me - (Chris Tarmac Sportz)

as i'm not always on here and I don't always see things, plus its easier to send pics etc

Chris