Big thanks to "Buster" Bob @ The Zed Shed

veef13

Took a trip down to The Zed Shed to see Bob to get my new headunit, reversing camera and "Buster Mod" done.

Was a great few hours hanging out with a master at work, the install went smoothly, and the sound difference is staggering.

Anyone thinking of getting this done, don't hesitate, contact Buster and get it done.

Bob, many thanks again for your hard work today, and Chris and family as always for the hospitality :thumbs:

Edited by veef13
  • Like 3

He didn't make you and the surrounding town listen to the bass levels in his car did he? :scare::surrender:

Fixed that for you :thumbs:

@OP - Nice to see you again today mate - sorry I couldn't chat longer had to bloomin work :(

• Like 3

Have you fitted the pioneer sph-da120 and used the wiring mod? Not got round to fitting mine yet, all kinds of issues with sellers of the adaptors etc!

Hi, didn't go for that head unit in the end, went for the AVH-270bt instead and used the incartech adapter kit (fk-256) which buster worked his magic on. :thumbs: