Dashboard panel removal

natehd9

So I've just let my brother take the Z for a spin, we got to the petrol station where I spent a few seconds trying to explain where the petrol filler cap button was, in his rage of button stabbing he's managed to push the traction control button through.

Do I now need to completely dismantle the dash or is there a separate panel that I can split off that consists of the TC button and the headlight washer button? I don't normally ( ;)) take TC off, but it has now left a big ugly hole in the dash, quite annoying really...

I've had a quick search, but nothing is really coming up.

Thanks in advance.

I did the same with mine, not in anger though, just a bit heavy handed. Took me about 20mins of ripped knuckles to get it back in, you can just do it with squeezing your hand in there and a bit of careful manouvering with the fingers...... I was determined the lower dash was not coming off :teeth:

I hope you smacked your brother around the jaw?! Thats a down right lack of resect for other peoples property to start stabbing buttons in anger because he's too incapable of looking down to his right.

• Like 1