New Zed owner in Coventry

Uh oh ive been found! Lol Yep, been at Jaguar Whitley since Jan '14... yea i've noticed 2 other zeds in the car park battle (terrible parking available), if memory serves, one is a silver roadster and one a blue hardtop...dont suppose any of these are yours? Im usually at the high rise car park opposite the Mclaren section...looking for ways to avoid car park dings ha ha

Haha yep can't escape unfortunately!

I drive a black Nismo with similar gun metal Rays. It's been tucked away for the winter though, hence why you won't have seen it.

I start at 7am so parking is not too bad! There's a few other zeds around at that time too and a few 370's too! Will have to catch up at one of the Midlands meets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, mine got dinged in the door at work. So annoying, some people are ruthless! Gonna invest in an on board camera which works whilst parked too!

This is my worst nighmare here, i almost expect car park dings at places like tesco (which is why i park furthest away from the store) though if it happens at work it just gets to me, it shows lack of respect for colleagues property, it doesnt take much to park properly and not eject from the seat into the nearest car, rant over lol. I did actually see your zed earlier last year before i even considered going for one, it was parked just outside the central gate all on its lonesome and i jus fell in love lol, you should show it off more often B)

Absolutely with you regarding the car cam, i'd want one recording forward and back whilst driving and when parked upon sensing movement... must be possible surely!

This is my worst nighmare here, i almost expect car park dings at places like tesco (which is why i park furthest away from the store) though if it happens at work it just gets to me, it shows lack of respect for colleagues property, it doesnt take much to park properly and not eject from the seat into the nearest car, rant over lol. I did actually see your zed earlier last year before i even considered going for one, it was parked just outside the central gate all on its lonesome and i jus fell in love lol, you should show it off more often B)

Absolutely with you regarding the car cam, i'd want one recording forward and back whilst driving and when parked upon sensing movement... must be possible surely!

Yeah that's the only way you can get away from it, I know a few people at work who have had it done to them as well. Pet hate!

Ah sweet, appreciate it. Yeah will be getting it back on road 1st Feb so should see it around more often. You were brave parking where you did yesterday! Seen it on the way down the gym :scare:

The BlackVue dash camera's are what I'm considering...great pieces of kit and come with a parking mode should someone/something come near your motor! Have a look at them, fairly pricey but could be worth every penny should anything happen.

• Like 1

Haha yep can't escape unfortunately!

I drive a black Nismo with similar gun metal Rays. It's been tucked away for the winter though, hence why you won't have seen it.

I start at 7am so parking is not too bad! There's a few other zeds around at that time too and a few 370's too! Will have to catch up at one of the Midlands meets!

You guys should join us on the first Sunday of the month drives

I'm in Meriden got a good little group going

You guys should join us on the first Sunday of the month drives

I'm in Meriden got a good little group going

Yeah I'm up for that. Did add my name to the list too!

• 1 month later...