• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hiya.

I have a Ultra Yellow, I think it's 115/176, but I'll have to check and get back to you on that !!

:welcome: to the forum . Best to start your own welcome message. To be honest this thread is dead in the water, the OP hardly ever visit's these days. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Mines is a Ultra Yellow Gran Turismo 4 Jap 2004 model :thumbs:

You sure about that? I thought the GT4 was a UK model and known as the 35th Anniversary everywhere else, launched in 2005 with the rev-up engine. :shrug:

That's what I thought but just checked v5 it states model as a 350z Gran Turismo 4??

• 8 months later...

Hi,

I have just bought an Ultra Yellow GT4 number 70 with wait for it 11,000 on the clock.

Not bad for a 7 yrs old car.

I hope you intend to actually drive it now :drive1

I can't understand people being proud that their car has hardly done any miles, a bit like marrying a supermodel and saying she is fantastic and we have only had sex 4 times in 7 years :yahoo:

Oh and :welcome: to the forum :blush:

Hi,

I have just bought an Ultra Yellow GT4 number 70 with wait for it 11,000 on the clock.

Hi Everyone,

Just joined so be gentle......

Just bought a yellow Gran Turismo 350z reg AF05 GTZ today from a garage in Norwich with 21,800 miles.

Do you know if the previous owner was a club member as there are only 76 of these, someone

would know if it was a club car.

The Dealer was wary of letting me see the name on the V5 so I just wanted to make sure the car

was 100% history wise.

Thanks,

Steve

Your confusing me with the mileage its done ;)

Hi,

I hope you intend to actually drive it now :drive1

I can't understand people being proud that their car has hardly done any miles, a bit like marrying a supermodel and saying she is fantastic and we have only had sex 4 times in 7 years :yahoo:

Oh and :welcome: to the forum :blush:

Bully leave him alone. You starting to sound like that plonker we all blocked the other night!!

I on the otherhand have a 15000 mile car Lol

:stir: