Xbox One Gamertags

pjf1985

Haha good job I don't have to race my own drivatar :)

I think I have said in the past your drivatar is superb :)

The problem with forza is that if you don't play often you find your control of the cars diminishes and as I got side tracked by another game every time I go back to it I find the races really difficult as well as the cars much more twitchy than they should be.....

Or it's I've had a few beers :lol:

For no string Slippy slidey non serious fun add me and aliveboy ;)

I'm up for some skidz, like to think I'm pretty good too, nigh unbeatable lol. Forza 5 drifting?

I try to drift, but I mostly end up crashing in to stuff sideways and very fast :lol:

My friend Lloyd and I (The dude in the PS13 yesterday stevo :) ) like to drive around aimlessly drifting and crashing a lot, mics are useful as we can have roughly the same car, know where we're headed etc, generally the person in the front pics the route :)

edit: spelling

Edited by AliveBoy

For no string Slippy slidey non serious fun add me and aliveboy ;)

I'm up for some skidz, like to think I'm pretty good too, nigh unbeatable lol. Forza 5 drifting?

I try to drift, but I mostly end up crashing in to stuff sideways and very fast :lol:

My friend Lloyd and I (The dude in the PS13 yesterday stevo :) ) like to drive around aimlessly drifting and crashing a lot, mics are useful as we can have roughly the same car, know where we're headed etc, generally the person in the front pics the route :)

edit: spelling

Next time you are on dude give me a shout, unless I'm on the halo 5 beta lol.

anyone else having issue on XBL

with horizon 2 i can enter a park lot it just freezes and drops the game

BBC iplayer now wont load

when going into XBL store non of the thumbnails load

The store and everything dashboard related are fine with me, not sure about games as I'm just leaving the box on to download halo 5.

Doesn't seem like its running all that well since the downtime over Xmas. I was on GTA Online yesterday and had a few issues connecting and with glitches. Maybe its because of the hack or high traffic?

are you sort of mobile EMP device?! Everything electrical you go near breaks :lol:

• Like 1

are you sort of mobile EMP device?! Everything electrical you go near breaks :lol:

what else have i broke?

what else have i broke?

your phone, many many times you go french on us :lol: I can't remember what else :lol:

Have you tried clearing your cache?

http://xboxoneforums...xbox-ones-cache

Worth a try

ive reset the xbox to factory so im guessing that would have done that?

I pondered that one but by removing power you will be purging anything in the cache. Worth a shot as your video does seem like its a cache type thing. The only other thing I could think of was a media error but it's well into the game so beyond the initial check.

• Like 1

didnt do anything :(

:(

Can you hear hard disk or blu Ray activity? One other thing I thought of is it doing an Xbox live check and if so are you connected with an open NAT? I'd expect that to throw up a network error though.

Feel for you mate.

erm pass

did wonder this as we have a new router but i have no idea how to check anything

but ive played online with aliveboy

just throwing gta on its saying the rockstar network is down but was working fine yesterday so im guessing its networking thing how do i change or set up my nats correctly

Edited by StevoD

erm pass

did wonder this as we have a new router but i have no idea how to check anything

but ive played online with aliveboy

just throwing gta on its saying the rockstar network is down but was working fine yesterday so im guessing its networking thing how do i change or set up my nats correctly

Sounds like you need to set up your port forwarding. Google the model of your router and Xbox live. It should tell you.

You can check your NAT through Xbox setting, network IIRC. There should also be a tool to check the status. I'm not at my console right now so can't check. Again Google will have the detail.

Good luck

• Like 1

I got strict Nats

That will be causing you an issue for online gaming even if it's not causing this one.

Google it with your router model. There should be guides on how to make it open. Even moderate will show an improvement.