My 350z Race Car Project from Velociraptor Racing

VRRacing

Turned out the local place didn’t know what they were doing and made a hash of filling them. So I’m getting my own 70lbs bottle and I’m going to fill my own bottles. The nitrous is half the price but there’s a £99 bottle hire. Which should still work out £100 cheaper per 60-65 lbs for the first bottle, nearer £200 for the 2 nd bottle as the equipment will have been paid for. Plus it won’t involve a 3 hr round trip and badly filled bottles. So if anyone needs their bottle filling gimme a shout :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So when are you painting the undertray? ... My Z Speed one had pretty bad aluminium corrosion after less than a year. :angry:

That exhaust build quality is delicious. How would you rate the noise/sound? How large is the diameter of each branch? How's the loudness?

Edited by msitpro

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/04/2020 at 11:15, msitpro said:

So when are you painting the undertray? ... My Z Speed one had pretty bad aluminium corrosion after less than a year. :angry:

That exhaust build quality is delicious. How would you rate the noise/sound? How large is the diameter of each branch? How's the loudness?

Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve driven the car it’s a distant memory. I’ll do a little video and a dyno video once it’s All finished