Rigby's 350Z GT.

JonRigby

Can't wait to hear the video. Love the way my Berks De-Cats sound so I'm sure your Cobra ones will sound just as good. B)

FYI ~ Y pipe for sale on the forum here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/93041-berk-decats-jic-y-pipe-rota-dpt-wheels/

There is also a Stillen Y pipe for sale from Darryl in the 350Z parts for sale section but unsure if it's still available.

I'd definitely try to get one though without the flexis if I was you as they are a weak point on any Y pipe imo. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Heres a before and after video! After was just after the had been put on so hadn't bedded in etc fully so do sound better now. Will get a better video when I get the Y pipe sorted.

Yea definitely going to look at a non flexi Y pipe!

Before

After

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Haven't posted for a little while as nothing much has changed and still just enjoying it too much!

Only thing to change is I now have a private plate on the car which has made it look 1000x newer and better! Also got some new plugs and the Rocker cover gasket repair kit to sort out the oil consumption issue which hopefully I should be able to fit next weekend!

34988bbaa55e09938e9571808ecbdf57.jpg

Nice plate and in the future if you want it to look even newer then you could always upgrade to the Nissan LED rear tail lights ~ available from Clark Motorsport for around £295 the pair I believe.

Will make a lot of difference to the look especially at night. B)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, went to change the Rocker cover gaskets with a mate and everything was going extremely well until the last bolt on the right hand bank.....snap! The bolt right in the corner has snapped with most of the thread stuck in the head :(:angry: so we put it back together using the gasket sealent in the affected corner so I would limp it back to brothers house 10 miles away. It made it but it was a very Smokey drive, the engine still sounded sweet so fingers crossed no harm done but no waiting to try and get it recovered and into a garage that can remove the stuck thread.