ORANGE Zed - not bronze

Emperor Ming

Hi Guys

Has anyone else seen an ORANGE zed????

I saw a Zed going the other way today in town. It was NOT the bronze colour but a mid to pale ORANGE. It also did not seem to be metallic but a base colour like the red and yellow ones are!!!!!!!

Not sure wether I liked it or not but it was certainly different. I don't think it was a re spray but who knows!

Any ideas

Ming the Curious

Is it just me, or is this paint too close to "RAC Van Orange"
:scare:

Oi, less of that you lot ;)

It is a really bizarre colour. Bright, flat orange in some lights, deeply pearlescent in bright sunlight and peach :scare: in low light levels.

Attached photo was overcast and has the car looking its best.

IMG_0280s.jpg

Hi Guys

I saw a Zed going the other way today in town. It was NOT the bronze colour but a mid to pale ORANGE. It also did not seem to be metallic but a base colour like the red and yellow ones are!!!!!!!

Not sure wether I liked it or not but it was certainly different. I don't think it was a re spray but who knows!

Any ideas

Ming the Curious

Excuse Me!! Yellow is not a base colour - "The new Ultra Yellow exterior color utilizes a new high-luminance and high-chroma pearl pigment and three layers of top coat (with separate color pigment and pearl pigment layers) to create an almost “liquidâ€

Excuse Me!! Yellow is not a base colour - "The new Ultra Yellow exterior color utilizes a new high-luminance and high-chroma pearl pigment and three layers of top coat (with separate color pigment and pearl pigment layers) to create an almost “liquidâ€

Hi Guys

Any ideas

Ming the Curious

The new Temper Orange (or solar orange is most other countries) really grows on you. As you say Polarbear, the colour changes. I think in that manner it is rather similar to the Le Mans Sunset, each light it's quite a different colour, anything from goldy in very bright direct light, to brown as is the TO, goldy to bright orange, or flat orange. I think as Nissan discontinued the LMS, they had to come up with something else similar but too much so & something distinctive. TO is a good replacement colour in my opinion. :D