Heated wing mirror

SunGodRA

Hi guys - for the first time today I had to use my rear window demist and was expecting my mirrors to clear, but they didnt! - surely if Nissan run to the expense of retractable mirrors they would make the mirrors heated as well? Or could this be a fault on my JDM?

Please advise...

That sucks.. im getting a bit annoyed with my JDM car's functionality in the uk.. or lack of..

no sat nav, no dvds, no leather, band expander on radio means channels arent the same, no bluetooth handsfree, no tracker, no electric seats or side mirror defrosting..

the list is getting longer each day.. :rant:

That sucks.. im getting a bit annoyed with my JDM car's functionality in the uk.. or lack of..

no sat nav,]you have to pay extra for this on UK models no dvds] DITTO, no leather, band]DITTO expander on radio means channels arent the same]JUST BUY A £50 head unit, no bluetooth handsfree, ]you have to pay extra for this on UK modelsno tracker,] ditto no electric seats]ditto or side mirror defrosting.. ] wipeit with a cloth :p

the list is getting longer each day.]JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT SHORTER NOW ;) . :rant:

no sat nav, no dvds, no leather, band expander on radio means channels arent the same, no bluetooth handsfree, no tracker, no electric seats or side mirror defrosting..

the list is getting longer each day.. :rant:

I am more than happy with my JDM - I have GT so got leather, electric seats etc - the rest can easily be overcome. Changing stereo head unit is not expensive - a TomTom for sat nav (although I am building a carputa instead) - and you can buy a tracker from ebay costs as little as £40.

Dont forget your JDM probably cost between £5-10k less than a UK model!!!

okok..i forgot about that, point taken, i did get mine for about £6k less than UK version .. Now i feeel better again :)

Tracker £40 on ebay?? :blush: if so im gona get one asap.. Cheers!

Regarding Carputer.. im also getting one built for me using LINitx.com..hopefully can get one for about £400

You pay a premium for UK Zeds. They were built for the UK remember where as yours was built for Japan!

You pays your money you makes your choice!

You saved 6k! The things listed can be overcome for much less so you are still quids in!