One Set Work Meister S13P - 19x9.5, 19x11 with Pilot PS2's!!

Adam@Z1auto.com

One set only!!!!! These are brand new, never installed or mounted on a car, and ready to go - no wait time!!!! Includes Michelin Pilot PS2's

meistermatteblack.jpg

19x9.5 +24, R disk up front, and 19 X 11.0 +22 A disk out back!!!!

Tires are: Front - 265/30/19 Pilot PS2; Rear - 295/30/19 Pilot PS2

Price includes black lugs and hubcentric rings as well.

These are being sold as the set (tires and wheels) only - and only this single set is available right now!

All credit cards accepted, as well as bank transfer and Paypal (to z1sales@z1auto.com)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

real offers being considered :) We are selling these on behalf of one of our local New York clients. The wheels were purchased during the summer, yet have never been fitted onto a car. The customer now has decided to go to a different set of wheels (ironically a different set of black/polished lip!), so he has authorized us to sell them on his behalf. He is highly motivated, so any serious offers certainly would be considered :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are the ones I almost bought of adam, fantastic price, B) Didnt go ahead as didnt think would suit the jap style bodykit I was getting, but since changed my mind and got more euro these would of been perfect. just got worried as thought theyd be a byatch to clean :blush: