Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prescience

At least you can keep yourself amused with endless 'Soccer AM' type jokes:

Where u working mate?

Motherwell

Yes she's fine thanks

boom bl**dy boom

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to give a big shoutout to a sub contractor of Budget Insurance. As im 18 with 0 years no claims and got a quote off them though autotraders search with an excess of £500 and of around £5250! As apposed to what was about to be paid at 14k :thumbdown:

So many thanks and to let people know who are also young or with convictions etc that though autotrader its a brill sceme.

P.S. car will be here today or tomorrow at the latest so will have it for Sat and will post some pics! Think I have wet myself lads :blush:

LOL tell me about it M13KYF. Sicne about last sunday I have found it hard to go to sleep, and now i dont even think i will be able to. Im dreading when I get the car that I wont even come home for about four days from driving lol :teeth:

Tis that time of year for me too.. I've been looking about as my re-newal quote from Direct Line was £1000..

Have been given a range of quotes upto around the £1200 mark.. :wacko:

The best ive found is £630 from Admiral, excess £500. Any bad points about this company at all? Ah I'm 26 btw.. :)

Renewed yesterday at £487 which was pretty good going after £600 last year. Would have been £18 less but I took the legal cover seeing as I will be using the car in Europe in July.

Funny thing is my MG ZR cost nearly the same as I only have 1yrs NCD on the policy although First Alternative gave me a 3yr NCD discount.

well i only turned 19 in sep and will be getting a 350 jap inport in a few weeks and the best quote ive had is 3500 now through kwickfit also the best sites i have found for insurance is confused.com and performance direct give them a go mate. look forward to seeing the pic's. :teeth:

Kwik Fit annoy the hell out of me.

Last November I did a quote online with them on the MG ZR and as expected and as always there were far from cheapest.

Next morning they phone me up asking how I found their quote.

Extortinate I replied :D As always I told them :D No phone call since :)

Hi, I work for Privilege and find them really good on these cars, however you have to have at least 2yrs no claims and over 21, whats really good is the internet site that saves you even more money. Don't want to come across as a company boy but try it out.

i was just wondering what you guys pay on insurance yearly, im just about to get my RAC report done on the nissan and look to collect it if all is good within the next few weeks.

i cant get insured anywhere so i have to go with 4 young drivers and the policy is 14k a year :yuck:

came late to this thread - 14k - buy my car for £20K and I shall insure it in my name with you as a named driver :gathering:

Hi, I work for Privilege and find them really good on these cars, however you have to have at least 2yrs no claims and over 21, whats really good is the internet site that saves you even more money. Don't want to come across as a company boy but try it out.

Couldn't agree more. First Alternative were my next cheapest and still over £100 more with the same policy excess.

I just need to remember and call tomorrow and get my windscreen done next week while First Alternative are still fotting the bill :D

came late to this thread - 14k - buy my car for £20K and I shall insure it in my name with you as a named driver

probably would have considered it a while back nikos :teeth: I still cant get over these prices :wacko:

Got a call from the Nissan dealership yesterday as the car came in. It was totally immaculate apart from a bad stone chip on the bonnet. Got to drive it too and I STILL cant get over how smooth a drive is.

Although its here I cant collect till tuesday because of servicing and checking (really I think there doing this to get me to commit suicide or something) :headhurt: