What do you think about these?

Argyll

Ok then before someone else hijacks my post, can anyone recommend me a good set of alloys please. Preferably as big as possible and around the 700-800 mark.

Bythe way those wheels in Sarnies post are stunning. Is that a lambo there on? How much are they?

They are Lambo wheel's called Callisto's and are £3500 + VAT without tyres B) I got em for free though............... :teeth:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right my local shop has offered me this:

Boss Xt pentas 20" with Falken 452's. i can't remember the size of the tyres but they're 30 profiles. All for £1380. What do you think?

Another shop offered me the SSW pentas 20" with Pirelli asymetric something or other at £1480.

Can i get a better deals elsewhere do you think?

Andy hasn't got back to my pm yet.

Ok I'll take that on board but I was want to know about the overall price. I've emailed bigwheels4u as advertised in the discounts section. I'll see what they say.

Forget him, he's long gone. Really must get that removed! :blush:

Best bet is a good internet search. :thumbs: (Or wait for Andy to get back to you - he's normally really good so perhaps he's away.)

Ok guys I'll wait for a response from Andy and then if he can't get me a better deal I'll settle for the SSW pentas with the pirelli's.

Strange though I can't find the SSW Pentas on the internet!!!!!

Try South West Tyres in Bristol, they stock them :thumbs:

Ok guys I'll wait for a response from Andy and then if he can't get me a better deal I'll settle for the SSW pentas with the pirelli's.

Stock which ones mate? The Boss or SSW's? I can't see them on their site. I've emailed them but I don't know if it got through as I'm using windows vista and I'm getting the blue circle of death!

I just saw these advertised for a BMW. Would they fit a Nissan 350z?

'Please find for sale a set of stunning Ascari Penta alloy wheels. These have only just been released for sale in the UK and are in great demand!

The dimensions of wheels and tyres are listed below;

Front - 9J x 20" offset ET20mm - 245/40/20 Falken FK452 super high performance tyre

Rear - 10J x 20" offset ET25mm - 275/35/20 Falken FK452 super high performance tyre'

Stock which ones mate? The Boss or SSW's? I can't see them on their site. I've emailed them but I don't know if it got through as I'm using windows vista and I'm getting the blue circle of death!

The pentas, they also go under the brand of Boss. Probably best ringing them, they never seem to reply to emails

I just saw these advertised for a BMW. Would they fit a Nissan 350z?

'Please find for sale a set of stunning Ascari Penta alloy wheels. These have only just been released for sale in the UK and are in great demand!

The dimensions of wheels and tyres are listed below;

Front - 9J x 20" offset ET20mm - 245/40/20 Falken FK452 super high performance tyre

Rear - 10J x 20" offset ET25mm - 275/35/20 Falken FK452 super high performance tyre'

Do you know the bolt pattern? Tyres also too high profile - IIRC you need 30 aspect with 20" wheels.

Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by bolt pattern? Can you explain and I'll find out?

Basically its how the bolt holes are arranged and their sizes so that the wheel fits on the hub. For the Zed its 114.3 x 5. :)