Boosted Nissan-finally

Daryl

Well iv been keeping it under wraps the past month or so, but today was finally the day I picked up my turbo beast. Its going to take me some time to get used to the different power delivery and power, but makes a lovely dump valve sound when changing up. Taking it easy for the time being to makesure everything is run in etc. Anyway, here is a pic

2AC0462E-326D-4F8F-85F5-FB2DDE3EA7E7.jpg

Is there a picture missing? :shrug:

Got some Chrome Mirror covers and Door Handle Covers if you want. Was gonna put them on the Mrs Juke but she changed her mind.

Let me know, as I can get them ready for the weekend.

(Sunday morning is good)

I got put off the diesel by a salesman, we would have caused issues with the dpf filter as we dont do huge mileage. The 1.2 Turbo is ok, its not ballistic but its a decent car and the infotainment setup is pretty good. I just need a Shedding it not Zedding it sticker now

Looks sweet, reminds me of Whacky Will's Zed! lol

What engine is in that, ours is the 1.2 Turbo. It has to stay standard though, as its leased through work, and I hand it back in 11 months time. For £170 a month (split between me and the wife), including insurance and everything else, i think its a pretty good deal. The engine is starting to loosen up abit now too, though MPG is not as good as i thought it would be , but that could be the way I drive it. Im currently sticking to a 3k RPM limit, while its being run in, but makes a lovely little squirrel noise when you change gear and the dump valve opens

• Like 1