370z decat with remap already

parello9

As some of you know i have bought colins old 370 off him which abbey tuned which was a big selling point for me

Im still looking at decats maybe the berk set but the reason i dont want high flow cats is i dont think there as loud as just decats and i want abit more growl!

I want to go down the supercharge route one day hopefully so dont want to put money into anything else as i will save for that

Will fitting the decats cause any problems or me to worry about anything? As i know its tuned for the cats

I mean people decat without remaps all the time so is it say to go the other way round?

I have also asked abbey but waiting for a reply

:)

Thanks

As loud as just decats!??

Do you remember my black 350 when I came round? That had berk HFC. I think they were plenty loud!

Yeh but lacky you had a k2 exhaust thats why it was so loud lol!

Ive got a stillen system nd just wana decat it for some more grunt :)

You may well get the engine warning light issue that I experienced recently with my Stillen + HFCs. See below (hasn't returned so far).

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/92382-malfunction-light-and-missing-valve-caps/

You got a vid of yours with thise hfc at all? :)

There's a cold start vid at the bottom of my review thread. I'ts definitely louder than just the Stillen exhaust. I've been trying to get a decent video of the car in motion for a while but my camera-lady needs more training :)

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/83723-my-nismo-given-the-cobra-and-stillen-treatment/

There are quite a few about. Just none for sale. A mate pick his up second hand for around £300. That was a few years ago now.

What about the long tube headers? Have you looked at that option if you're wanting decat?