Bodykit - Front Fenders / Wings

Pritchard

This must have been asked before.... but i cant see it in the recent posts, and its a common word to be searching for.

does anyone have these fitted to their Zed?

look absolutely awesome! will go so well with probably any bodykit. especially the Chargespeed with its slotted vents.

I am after some pictures, if anyone has some?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Custom-Front-Wing-Fenders-/161386674830?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item2593653a8e

cheers

Pritchard

• Like 1

Well bugga me...

by chance I have actually seen this fitted in the flesh!!

i was at Abbey M/S, their track car has them in Carbon (or maybe carbon wrapped... i didnt get that close)

my phone was out of battery though, couldnt take a picture.

it did look good!

I want them :p

Our Track car has Seibon front wings fitted , only carbon skinned , they actually weigh more than the stock wings but as we are running 10 x 18 front wheels we need the extra 10mm width the Seibon front wings give you.

Not a bolt on job though , a lot of working to make fit real nice.

llLXzm.jpg

thanks

I'd just get a new/used pair of oem ones and modify those, it wouldn't take a huge amount of work to do it and you wouldn't need huge sized wheels to fill them. Just be warned that you'll end up with stones being thrown down your doors.