370z Carbon Mirror covers now in stock £95

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Is there any way of getting a complete carbon mirror housing from you guys?

Those covers look great, but it'd bug me knowing they aren't complete :)

I checked out various pics, and they seem to fit well though and of good quality, so I'm not dissing your product, just after something more :)

Is there any way of getting a complete carbon mirror housing from you guys?

Those covers look great, but it'd bug me knowing they aren't complete :)

I checked out various pics, and they seem to fit well though and of good quality, so I'm not dissing your product, just after something more :)

Sorry just seen this, Not from me bud, I would think a full housing would be a lot of cash

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I did some minor searching and found these Carbon mirrors from EP racing

http://www.epracing.co.uk/Carbon-Accessories/Nissan/350Z/350Z-Carbon-Mirror-Cover/p-75-122-123-1446/

Would you guys be able to match their pricing or similar if I buy more parts such as Carbon B pillars? I can wait, as I need to do some minor servicing first and then check the poor crying leather square thing known as a wallet :p

I am sorry if this gives you guys a bad name, I don't mean to make you look like a rip off, just figured other forum members would want to know.

It's not a huge difference, and if I get a solid product that's well made, then the price is worth it ;)

Thanks a million.

Hi guys, I did some minor searching and found these Carbon mirrors from EP racing

http://www.epracing....5-122-123-1446/

Would you guys be able to match their pricing or similar if I buy more parts such as Carbon B pillars? I can wait, as I need to do some minor servicing first and then check the poor crying leather square thing known as a wallet :p

I am sorry if this gives you guys a bad name, I don't mean to make you look like a rip off, just figured other forum members would want to know.

It's not a huge difference, and if I get a solid product that's well made, then the price is worth it ;)

Thanks a million.

the price difference comes down to quality, look at the carbon weave of the EPracing ones compared with Tarmacs, its all over the show

Also Tarmac is selling 370z covers them epr are 350z covers

Tarmac

4AFB4A4C-7C22-413C-8870-1818B4BB5719_zpsdratg70m.jpg

EPR

1446-350Z%20Carbon%20Mirror%20Cover%20(5).jpg

If your after 350z covers please look here

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_Tarmac_Sportz_CF_Mirror_Covers/350TSCFMC_.aspx

They are £85 delivered

EPr are £80+ delivery and are not in stock

Edited by StevoD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...