Changing just the tips??

martybhoy

Curious if anyone has this done.

The reason I ask is, I have the dual straight can type system in place with the tips being quite wide... 4'' I think.

The tips though have gone quite dark grey with use and no amount of autosol and cloths will bring them back to a chrome look.

I was ideally thinking of getting them cut off and a chrome style with the blue tips (i've seen someone on here with them and love the look) put on.

If that can even be done.

Help guys?

That where you had yours done Kris?

I'm no overlly fussed on changing the whole section, I just think they are a touch too wide but more so the lack of chrome spoils the look.

It's not soo bad just now cause its winter and the cars dirty 90% of the time but for the summer it'd be nice to have it looking good.

They made me a full 3" system with 200cell sports cats with tips to look standard. I love the sound! But thinking of getting the tips changed to quads before I go for a respray, just can't make my mind up. They also did a cat back for the Mrs ix35, sounds much better and she always gets comments on it as no one has seen/heard anything like it on a ix35.

• Like 1

I'm glad you replied there mate.

I've had the thought about quad tips a few times n wondered if it would suit it or not.

Sounds like your quite fond of the place then. I'm not fussed about traveling if the place is good plus means a day out in the zed if I do as well :)