Wrote my 350 off last night, next steps?

JoshC

I'm just messing bud, got a few engines lined up, and pref want one under 100k

Wait and see how much they want to sell it back for you, as you may only just break even by splitting it.

No worries bud! I wouldn't have thought I'd get much for an engine with that mileage anyway. Will see what they say, if it's a few hundred quid I will, a grand or over I wont bother!

Is there anything else of notes I can take off (interior I was thinking mostly) that would be easy to do and might be worth me selling on here anyone?

Edited by JoshC

Random question, but were you behind me coming out of the John Lewis car park on Friday? If so really sorry to hear about the accident but glad you are ok! There was a silver Zed behind me but I think it was an import. Not many around the area so would be a stange coincidence as it was heading down the bay at about 12am.

Yeah that was me mate! Had been in to town to drop a friend off and was heading home when I saw you :( Wasn't an import but if had the front smooth and a square plate which may have made you think that?

Really sorry to hear that. Glad you are safe though. Make sure you get yourself another one!

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers both! Yeah, got very lucky not only to walk away from the accident but also that I haven't been screwed over by the insurance etc.

Will definitely get some pics up, it's ready and waiting for me in the BMW showroom, just need the insurance money through!!

• Like 1

Turned out quite well in the end, got £4.5k for the car which I was happy with, then bought it back and sold it ok straight away to make a decent profit to add the the new car fund!

Hopefully picking up my 370z this weekend!

Great news.

Good luck with the new Zed. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...