Lowering 30mm when on spacers (Looks like I'm keeping it for the time being).

nowhereboy

My Z has been up for sale for over a month now and after countless silly offers and timewasters its looking like I'm keeping the car for the time being (unless I get any serious offers in the near future). I feel as if I'm destined to keep this car forever to be honest this must be the third time I've tried to sell it and not got anywhere!

Anyway in the mean time I've decided to treat her to a few bits and bobs, I've ordered some 30mm lowering springs and I'm looking for spacers to fatten up the look a little with the stock touring wheels. Can anyone tell me how wide can I go on the spacers without causing the tyres to rub the arches? I was hoping to go 30mm spacer on the rear and 25mm on the front. Will this be possible without rolling the arches?

• Like 1

I ran 30 rear and 20 front on tein springs , so only a little drop . There was quite a bit of room left to be honest , I think you will be fine to run 20/30 set up .

I've got some sat here if you need them .... Just haven't got around to putting them up for sale yet !! Pm me if interested .

What are you like nowhereboy?! :lol::p

Good on you for not selling at anything less than what you wanted, ...maybe try again in the summer next year if you still feel like changing otherwise hope you enjoy hanging on to the Zed for a little longer mate. :thumbs:

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 1