Looking for a set of 18"-20" wheels for 350Z

sy8ts

There's a lot out there in that range, too many to list! I'd go 18 or 19 inch. 18's for performance or 19's for style. What is your budget? What kind of style do you like? What colour is your car?

Edited by pjf1985

Hi I have a set for sale ..... They are Compomotive race rims Fronts 9 inch by 18 inch .......rears 10 inch by 18 inch just been refurbed . They were on my Z when I got it .. I don't know for the life of me how to get picys uploaded .. If you send me your Email or mobile I can send to them ... ..

JC ...

Thanks folks,

I was thinking of something along the lines of something deep dished, (wide rim), 19" or I found a set of 20" on a Juke for £450, my cars also black, well multi at the moment,

Problem is that this I my first 350, so unsure what wheels scuff the arches, interfere with the brakes etc, I think 20†might be a bit to big & compromise performance, 18†make the arches look like wizards sleeves,

I have a bit of money to spend as I was able to pick the car up relatively cheap, a friend locked up on ice at a junction & hit a metal garden fence at about 5mph, broke the bumper, washer bottle & scratched the bonnet, put it in his parents garage & moved away 2 years ago!! So I ended up with a 05 plate with 55,000 miles,

Going to start off with a new bumper, trying to get a second hand one proved impossible, so opted for a aftermarket & ill repair the original I think, thinking of some small performance mods as this will be an everyday use car, any suggstions?

post-23243-0-29565500-1415968958_thumb.jpg

post-23243-0-09291000-1415968976_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...