Strange noise (i think)

nixy

yes i have. I wondered if it was tyre noise, I only hear it when I'm going at a steady slow speed. Do you think that's it then? My son started scaring me by saying wheel bearings!

Thats the tyre noise symptoms , mine was the same...tyre change on the cards I feel :)

but if it is the tyres. should it not happen on any gear, so long as you are doing 30(ish) ?

and is it a very specific speed range? For example starts at 30 and dissapears completely at 35mph

and does it fade in fade out as you cross a certain speed range?

does it happen only on straight line, or does it dissapear when turning left or right or both?

but if it is the tyres. should it not happen on any gear, so long as you are doing 30(ish) ?

and is it a very specific speed range? For example starts at 30 and dissapears completely at 35mph

and does it fade in fade out as you cross a certain speed range?

does it happen only on straight line, or does it dissapear when turning left or right or both?

Mm, not sure if I can drive and think about all of that at the same time! I'll give it a go when I'm next out.