Tracking and Geo places

chirag1988

After my service at Japex I've been advised to get my tracking looked at and possibly a full geo re-calibration.

I've heard Black Boots in Chesham have a good rep but it's just the distance from where I live (IG6).

Alternatively I'm going to be visiting a friend in Portsmouth in the next couple of weeks and wanted to know if anyone recommends a place down there where I could go as I'll be there anyway?

any place with 4 wheel laser alignment can reset your car back to original settings. worth riging round some body shops as they sometimes use them to reset cars after accidents.

search yell.com in your area for 4 wheel laser wheel alignment should produce some results.

I've used this place in Southampton http://www.wheelalig...co.uk/index.htm comes highly recommended.

He can set the car up to you own specs and normally has fresh coffee on the go!

Thanks mate, I'll give them a call tomorrow to see if I can take my zed down there on Monday while I'm in Portsmouth.

Thanks everyone else as well for the advice, if I can't get a slot at this place in Southampton then I'll ring around the other garages and see what they can do for me :)