Help Please

jam87ie

Hi

Im looking to get Rota GTR-D wheels on my 04 350z. At the moment i have standard wheels with 20mm and 25mm spacers

Im looking to get

Front - Rota GTR-D 18" 9.5" 5x114mm ET12 or ET25 or

Rota GTR-D 18" 10 5x114mm ET12 or ET25

Rear - Rota GTR-D 18" 10 5x114mm ET35 or

Rota GTR-D 18" 12 5x114mm ET20

With the spacers i have will i need to change them or will i need to have the arch rolled and if so would that damage any paint work.

Im sorry if this type of question has been put up but i had a look and couldnt find much infomation

Is your car lowered?

With those new alloys surely you'd be taking the spacers off & selling them?! especially with the offsets.

If I was you I'd PM Mitz (CS) from the Cougar Store as he was a great help to me when deciding on my Rota alloys ~ he also sells them so may give you a better deal compared with where else you are looking. :thumbs:

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/94-cougar-store/

if your running them sizes on the rota you will want to be removing the spacers (which isnt a bad thing)

out of the sizes above i would be running

18x9.5 et 25 front (need confirmation would clear brembo due to the deep spokes tho)

18x10 et 25 rear

for a safe but good looking fitment

Edited by StevoD

yo man I'm also looking at getting these and I found that to get them to fit over the brembos in going to run 9.5j 255/40/18 on the front and then 10j 275/40/18 on the tears both ET 12 without spacers if your lowered below 35-30 May need rolling but I'm on standerd height.

Hope this helps I got my information from deesey hopefully get these next year!!