Back in the house

steve916

Well, since buying my zed on Friday, I have been out of the house driving around or admiring my car, but I have finally had to say night night to her and come back inside :)

Oh, and I've ordered my first couple of small mods too.

....and it begins

Is it supposed to begin this early on though?

You can contract Zeditus merely by touching a Zed, ...I have heard stories of people contracting it purely by seeing a Zed in person but I think those cases are few & far between.

Actually owning a Zed basically condemns you to the condition ~ how badly you get affected varies though from person to person. I'm actually a stage 10 sufferer now meaning my Zeditus has spread but you seem to be suffering the early onset so don't lose hope just yet.

No know cure though. :scare: You could try a BMW or similar RWD but some have found this to negatively affect their well being as well as their distance perspective. :thumbdown:

• Like 5

....and it begins

You can contract Zeditus merely by touching a Zed, ...I have heard stories of people contracting it purely by seeing a Zed in person but I think those cases are few & far between.

Actually owning a Zed basically condemns you to the condition ~ how badly you get affected varies though from person to person. I'm actually a stage 10 sufferer now meaning my Zeditus has spread but you seem to be suffering the early onset so don't lose hope just yet.

No know cure though. :scare: You could try a BMW or similar RWD but some have found this to negatively affect their well being as well as their distance perspective. :thumbdown:

:D Love the way way you've written that. Like it should be in some sort of medical encyclopaedia.

• Like 1

I can also concur, after selling my zed two years ago I thought my Zeditus had receded and gone for good until I was passed by three stunning examples on the M6 two weeks ago.. Brought it all back to me :) Next thing I know I have sold my sensible Citroen and I'm pestering sellers on Autotrader to arrange a viewing for my second Zed!

I've promised myself I'm keeping it stock though....

• Like 2

....and it begins

I didn't even touch a zed when I caught my dose of zeditus.

I heard one launch at a pistonheads meet. Sold my megane sport 3 weeks later to by my zed! It's a nasty disease!

• Like 2

Welcome to the money pit. I miss the days when I was single and I didn't have a wife I had to lie to.

Yeah but she fibs about the cost of clothes/shoes/home furnishings so it's all fine! 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1