350Z servicing North east recommendations

ouro

Hello all. I took my Z to Evans Halshaw last year, and I thought they were **** poor. Anyone recommend a good garage that can also keep my service book looking respectable? It's only been main dealers so far.

Dear God don't go to Evans with a Z!

I have used Revolution in Gateshead. Technically in Gateshead but really just the south side of the Tyne so very easy to get to.

http://www.revolution247.com/

Knowledgeable owners and very competent mechanics. Good prices on parts and good labour prices too. Most importantly your Z is in trustworthy hands - no oily monkey is going to rag it round the roads when you aren't looking.

They have many years experience with Zs and whilst you are there you will see from souped up hot hatches to Lamborghinis so you know they are well respected.

Reliable, decently priced and knowledgeable. Can't recommend them enough.

• Like 1

Just don't get a wheel alignment at Revolution. They have a hunter machine but no clue how to use it

Depends when you last went Lexx :p

They sorted mine out a treat many times over the years. They did have a dodgy mechanic many years ago but he didn't last for long. The current guys are very good with the hunter so far as I can tell.

• Like 1

Just don't get a wheel alignment at Revolution. They have a hunter machine but no clue how to use it

Depends when you last went Lexx :p

They sorted mine out a treat many times over the years. They did have a dodgy mechanic many years ago but he didn't last for long. The current guys are very good with the hunter so far as I can tell.

Mr D.R. By any chance?

Can confirm the guys that are working at Revolution now know what they are doing with the hunter machine.

Edited by Jonny Z