Kyanite BIue XFR

benjy88

Guys,

I know there's a few Jaguar fans on here, thought anyone who is might Iike to know we've got a Kyanite BIue XFR 5.0 Supercharged SaIoon at my pIace at the moment...?

60,000 miIes

2 owners

FuII Jag History

Sunroof, reversing camera, Sat Nav, BIuetooth, iIIuminated siII tread pIates etc etc etc.....

AIso comes with fresh Mot, service, 12 month Jaguar Warranty...

It's:

£22,950!!!

It's mentaI, I'm borderIine thinking about it as a swap for my oId orange Iightning :D

It's a proper bargain, just thought someone might be interested in it!? No wokkas if not!

They are getting really cheap now!! It's madness most people see the 2.2 diesel as the more desirable version!!

If you guys get a facelift SC 3.0 V6 let me know, have convinced my wife that the V6 is a more sensible option compared to the diesels.....Trying to persuade her a 5.0 XFR is not even worth trying :)

Dave,

Thou doth test me on my knowledge!? ;)

The Kyanite Blue ran from 2008 (purely for the XFR initially), and then was adapted onto the facelift 2.2d Sport LE, before it was phased out for 13MY... ;)

Consider yourself schooled Sir... :p

Anyway, here's the link: http://www.harwoods.uk.com/jaguar/used-cars/14937/jaguar-xf/

More photos of it going up this week once our photographer has been!

They are getting really cheap now!! It's madness most people see the 2.2 diesel as the more desirable version!!

If you guys get a facelift SC 3.0 V6 let me know, have convinced my wife that the V6 is a more sensible option compared to the diesels.....Trying to persuade her a 5.0 XFR is not even worth trying :)

You're not going to believe this, but we do in fact have this, the rarest of the rare (and about to be stopped for 15MY) 3.0 S/C XF with LOADS of kit....

http://www.harwoods.uk.com/jaguar/used-cars/14521/jaguar-xf/

Awesome piece of kit. Drove it home the other day... feels like a RWD Audi S4 (with lots more character)

You're not going to believe this, but we do in fact have this, the rarest of the rare (and about to be stopped for 15MY) 3.0 S/C XF with LOADS of kit....

http://www.harwoods.uk.com/jaguar/used-cars/14521/jaguar-xf/

Awesome piece of kit. Drove it home the other day... feels like a RWD Audi S4 (with lots more character)

Yes seen this on Autotrader, it's just a tad over budget....£25-30k is limit, though am sure £5k is not an impossible budget gap to bridge with a bit of negotiation, it will be a but odd to have the family 'hack' been nearly as quick as the 335i :)

.....and sadly as much as I love the thought of having 12 cylinder, 2 turbos and a supercharger on the drive way the realities of life means the Lexus IS 300H is currently the top runner to replace the Civic. Yes I know the CVT transmission is rubbish, and in real life driving it's not going to hit anywhere near the claimed 64mpg, but it is cheap to tax/run, decent number of toys, and unlikely to leave the wife stranded at the side of the road.....Have to TRY and remember the new car is for my wife and not for me :)

Edited by gangzoom

http://www.harwoods....4521/jaguar-xf/

Yes seen this on Autotrader, it's just a tad over budget....£25-30k is limit, though am sure £5k is not an impossible budget gap to bridge with a bit of negotiation, it will be a but odd to have the family 'hack' been nearly as quick as the 335i :)

.....and sadly as much as I love the thought of having 12 cylinder, 2 turbos and a supercharger on the drive way the realities of life means the Lexus IS 300H is currently the top runner to replace the Civic. Yes I know the CVT transmission is rubbish, and in real life driving it's not going to hit anywhere near the claimed 64mpg, but it is cheap to tax/run, decent number of toys, and unlikely to leave the wife stranded at the side of the road.....Have to TRY and remember the new car is for my wife and not for me :)

I'm sure we could do a bit of discount for you ;)

Dave, are you after an XKR then? We have genuinely got the most beautiful XKR in at the moment. Jaguar pre-production car... Rhodium Silver, Facelift with Performance Seats, Performance Exhaust, leather headlining, reverse camera etc etc, speed pack, XKRS wheels.. owned by one of my very good friends. £38,950... its gorgeous. Seriously.

Dave, are you after an XKR then? We have genuinely got the most beautiful XKR in at the moment. Jaguar pre-production car... Rhodium Silver, Facelift with Performance Seats, Performance Exhaust, leather headlining, reverse camera etc etc, speed pack, XKRS wheels.. owned by one of my very good friends. £38,950... its gorgeous. Seriously.

Not till next year but then yes quite possibly, although one a bit longer in the tooth than that one and either white with black interior oe blue with white interior :)