winter project.

zebedy

AMUSE bits all ordered with es rear diffuser. Rs6 seats on the way. Just gotto decide on the black wheels. Cutting bonnet in two weeks for the vents on a flowjet system. All systems go.

350z%20project%20amuse_zps7m8sjjvw.jpg

Paint is ford rs green with gold pearl. Not cheap but is a cracking and unique for a british zed roadie.

Love the colour, ..gonna be a very interesting build then by the looks of the plan & those seats will look amazing. B)

Got to ask though; Why the bonnet vents? :shrug:

Imo unless it's a functional thing, e.g. to allow more hot air out of the engine bay or to aid air flow to filters/intercooler, ...then I wouldn't bother. Will just end up letting water in all over the engine & electronics.

What about the HR hump bonnet instead?

Personally I love the look of those but each to their own if the vents are what you want. :thumbs:

Flow jet uses water to just profiles in steel very acuratly using CBC. Extremely high pressure jet of water that's all. Do your outline on a cad machine the convert it into a CBC programe. Simples. Like it or hate it I suppose but I just love this colour with gloss black accents.

Ye gm. Aesthetics over function. There will be a tray on the underside catching water and will drain away down a small hose, that's the plan. Seen loads on google with the exact type. Just like the look of em. Again just my taste. Lol

Flow jet uses water to just profiles in steel very acuratly using CBC. Extremely high pressure jet of water that's all. Do your outline on a cad machine the convert it into a CBC programe. Simples. Like it or hate it I suppose but I just love this colour with gloss black accents.

Ah right, I read it as you needed the vents for a flowjet system, not that that's how the vents were being cut.

Seems utterly pointless to me, but hey ho.

Ye gm. Aesthetics over function. There will be a tray on the underside catching water and will drain away down a small hose, that's the plan. Seen loads on google with the exact type. Just like the look of em. Again just my taste. Lol

Fair enough.

Depending on the size of the vents you may want to think about using "water catch/drain trays" from another car ~ I suggest this because I know my old 96 JDM Subaru Impreza had two bonnet vents (one on either side of the bonnet) and these had water trays on the other side. Probably be a pretty cheap thing to get hold of from a scrappy or from eBay. ;)