Rear lights

lewisdavid_

Deal can you post ?

Told me you wanted them, then didn't hear from you following my PM with Pay Pal details.... :scare: :scare:

Welcome to the world of trading Will. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sure that someone will snap these up.

Thanks Alex. Used to it on FleaBay..!!! :lol: :lol:

Be careful on eBay as they've changed there selling policy again. I listed an iphone 6 on a few occasions and ended item early due to a few time wasters as usual, eBay still charge 10% although item has not been sold, didn't realise until my invoice came through at £140 for nothing! Gutted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful on eBay as they've changed there selling policy again. I listed an iphone 6 on a few occasions and ended item early due to a few time wasters as usual, eBay still charge 10% although item has not been sold, didn't realise until my invoice came through at £140 for nothing! Gutted.

I had this happen to me recently when I tried to sell an outboard engine. I ended early twice because of total messers and then got a bill from ebay for £75 ! The ebay rules say that you are only allowed to end early once per year without charge.

Go on the live chat with ebay and plead your case, I did and they let me off the charge as a good will gesture and because I have a excellent record with them! :)

I get fed up with people ending auctions early just because I have a low winning bid on an item.

Its an Auction----- that's what its all about.

If you dont want to sell it to the highest bidder then put a reserve on it!

Edited by flyboy

I love it when you list an item for let's say.. valued at around £5k for arguments sake and bidders will spend all day bidding £5, £8, £23, £44, £52 and so on. Unbelievable!

I must admit though i have bid on several items in the past which have ended early which is annoying.. But I suppose as the saying goes.. if you don't ask you don't get. eBay is pretty much full of time wasters anyway and 80% of people bidding there own items up via friends.