M3 Track Car

Commander

Yep, Javelin. They did the last one I attended at Mallory too so not sure why this one felt so different.

Outside overtakes on Gerrards are great fun in the wet! :)

No plans for the next day - Christmas, plus saving for our Wedding and Honeymoon, has left me destitute!

yeah javelin do love to stack'em high, sell'em cheap when it comes to places... its alright if its a really long track like Bedford or snetterton, but Mallory really needs about a 40 car cap, guessing javelin would have sold about 60 places.

I *might* be taking it easy this year, could do with saving for a house deposit!

• 1 month later...

I'm going to sell the Z too, and buy just one car, though I'm not sure which one yet...

Options list currently includes;

E90 M3

E60 M5

Jag XFR (can only afford the pre-facelift 6sp one)

C63 AMG (Ideally a PP model, so has LSD and stiffer ride as standard)

VXR8

RS4

RS6 (the 5L v10 TT at 570-odd BHP would be good, but will require a bit more saving than I think I want to do)

I want something practical, powerful, good for long distance motorway miles, and good for a European road trip every year.

I want something practical, powerful, good for long distance motorway miles, and good for a European road trip every year.

I'd say it would have to be one of the Audi's then or the BM's although tbf any of the cars listed would do what you want it to. ;)

Time for some test drives then. :teeth::drive1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shame about selling the track car, bet that thing was good fun!!

I'm going to sell the Z too, and buy just one car, though I'm not sure which one yet...

Options list currently includes;

E90 M3

E60 M5

Jag XFR (can only afford the pre-facelift 6sp one)

C63 AMG (Ideally a PP model, so has LSD and stiffer ride as standard)

VXR8

RS4

RS6 (the 5L v10 TT at 570-odd BHP would be good, but will require a bit more saving than I think I want to do)

Whats the budget ;) know where I am heading ;) one car to rule them all, one car to do it all ;)