Brands Track Day on Wed 15th Oct, Anybody else going..?

WhackyWill

We have booked a track day for our Honda Integra Type R at Brands on Wed next.

We advertised this on eBay and it didn't sell, so we are going to make use of it.

Anybody else going.. ? :yahoo:

http://www.msvtrackdays.com/car/calendar/2014/oct/15-bh-gen.aspx

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301262362471?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

Still for sale if anybody is interested.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

• Like 1

looks fun, have a great day! hope the weather holds out for you... don't fancy paddock hill bend in the wet!

our next trackday is donnington in two weeks, then hopefully snetterton 3 weeks after that. only do weekend days though.

Actually the weather looks s*it for Wed at Brands, on and off rain all day, but lets see

hope it changes. I don't really mind the wet, did Rallycross for a few years so don't mind sliding around. :thumbs:

Enjoy Will that's going to be a lot of fun, 11K for that is an absolute bargain you would be twice that to have one built at least.

I know, got a few messers on fleabay offering silly money for it.

We put it up for £10,995 we would take £10k for it, a fraction of the build cost

and its got a bit of history as the winner of the Malaysian Touring Car Championship car.

so if you know anybody and its still in one piece after Wed let me know... :thumbs:

• Like 1

I had some friends go up in their racing minis from the powermaxted mini series (black & green) on a corporate day for one of their sponsors chandlers. The one I spoke to today was impressed with your tega. Hope you had a good time blasting it around brands rather envious of all who went haha

• Like 1

I had some friends go up in their racing minis from the powermaxted mini series (black & green) on a corporate day for one of their sponsors chandlers. The one I spoke to today was impressed with your tega. Hope you had a good time blasting it around brands rather envious of all who went haha

Ye went past them a few times.

6e2a5857f093fa0411a20c2153113723.jpg

a927956455c9a2677dc02d5369005e45.jpg

c4562c3dc1be43c153f8c18083024d51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Looks like the weather was ok then Will. Hope you had a good time. :thumbs:

Yes' was a good day Gareth, rain held off until I got to the M25 on the way home.

Car still in one piece and back up for sale. :thumbs:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301345752567?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

This was a bit nasty though.

fae756d9dffd186a2a843ea7b46b8105.jpg

b4f0ebc4dc49b2d3b1c6a904c5970977.jpg

Edited by WhackyWill
  • Like 2

that's an interesting place to have an accident! I would say 'that's on the straight' but we all know there are no straight bits at brands! how did he manage to do that?!?

Think they put a wheel on the grass, moving out of the way of a quicker car and ran it about

50 mtrs or more down the pit wall, think its a write off, all glass gone, air bags went off, and completely

ripped the whole side out of the car, It was a really nice well looked after example. :scare: :scare:

that's an interesting place to have an accident! I would say 'that's on the straight' but we all know there are no straight bits at brands! how did he manage to do that?!?

It is technically on the straight, but judging by the big corner just before that............ I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!

Lift-off oversteer surprised the hell out of them - my best guess

• Like 1

It is technically on the straight, but judging by the big corner just before that............ I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!

Lift-off oversteer surprised the hell out of them - my best guess

Yes it on the pit straight, fastest part of the track. :surrender:

darn pit walls... always the most dangerous part of a track! will try and remember not to put a wheel on the grass when letting someone through - not so much of a problem at a wider track but at somewhere narrow like cadwell it could be an issue.

But glad the 'Teg made it through the day without incident!

• Like 1

darn pit walls... always the most dangerous part of a track! will try and remember not to put a wheel on the grass when letting someone through - not so much of a problem at a wider track but at somewhere narrow like cadwell it could be an issue.

But glad the 'Teg made it through the day without incident!

It had a slight "off" into the gravel trap at paddock, in the damp, but no damage.. :scare: :scare: .

At least it's one less VXR to bully the Zeds. ;):lol:

Seriously though never nice to see someones pride & joy damaged. :(

Poor bloke was gutted, it was a nice one..! :surrender:

I bet he was ~ a nice car or a sh*t car doesn't matter as it's never nice to see that happen to someone. :byebye:

• Like 1