Just bought a daily....

nowhereboy

I've been doing some pretty heffty millage in the Z and after spending close to 500 in fuel alone last month I've decided enough is enough and I've just bought a little run about to get to work and back. It's a 1.1 fiesta and the car was in the family, I paid next to nothing for it and it's taxed and MOT'd for nearly a year.

The Z will be going up for sale in the next few days so keep an eye out as I'll be putting it up for a very fair price on here. The money is going to one side while I save up the extra for something a little special to use on the weekends!

Decided it's a good time to scratch the turbo itch as many of you know I've been thinking about doing this for a while now. I really like the idea of getting a drift spec 200sx, 300 + BHP and ready to track or possibly a modded R33 GTS-T. I'll be hanging about here whatever happens as this is buy far the best car forum I've ever been a part of. I'll update this thread as and when the ball gets rolling on this.

:D

I seen a brilliant 200sx for sale on the sxoc forum last week but it sold within days. It looks like 6 grand can get a very nicely moddified one with 300 + BHP.

Once the Z goes I'll be in no hurry to buy so can wait until something special pops up and have the cash waiting B)

I seen a brilliant 200sx for sale on the sxoc forum last week but it sold within days. It looks like 6 grand can get a very nicely moddified one with 300 + BHP.

Once the Z goes I'll be in no hurry to buy so can wait until something special pops up and have the cash waiting B)

Will you go pump your mate who has the FI jetta when you get it :lol: ?

I sold my 350 last week. Been itching for another turbo again and also been looking at s14a's. After having a couple s13's before the 350. I just want to get back in to an S chasis. I do find myself keep looking at R bodies but I would choose an s14/a over an r32 or 33 any day.

There was some weird voodoo stuff going on there, I post up my for sale ad then the very next post I read was this!

Yeah the 200s and Skylines are very different beasts, both used frequently by drifters from what I can see on Driftworks and the like.

Hang on, I never said they were that different - as R32 is pretty much an S13 with a different body and engine at the end of the day (dont ask me what a Cefiro existed for :lol: ) and the R33 is rather like a slightly heavier S14 to drive, although the RB20/25 is a very different prospect from the SR20 TBF. :)

Driftworks is great for 200's but www.sxoc.com/vbb is better ;):D

Right now there is an mx5 with the 13b rew, Claiming over 500bhp.

Awesome thing, so almost did this on mk1, but at that price you might has well have an Rx7 at half the cost imho, would also be dubious of 500+ hp on 880cc injectors all round, most guys run 1680cc secondaries minimum to get those sort of numbers :)