Pictures of my new Red

Jud1

Here's a couple to start with, just external :) - I'll take some more once I've detailed - She's V standard, which is exactly what I wanted. No fundamental issues, but a little bit of cosmetic work and MUCH cleaning required, the I can start on the mods ... 1st plan, Drop her down, Widen her out (new rims), and make her louder .... :)

post-22898-0-19913200-1411552106_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jud1
  • Like 1

Easier to upload to photobucket and upload the link :thumbs:

So your bought it then, congrats. Always did like the Chilli Red.

Yeah :) - thanks... she's clean and seems unmolested, has a few little cosmetic knocks and marks, nothing that worrying - probably been run on 95 most her life! The Anti Roll creaks, and we have the clicking ... but it's nothing that I can't take care of myself - and I knocked him down on the price to reflect. The bonnet was adjusted badly, now better but needs a little more tweaking - no rust anywhere .. but a bit of paint missing here and there again, nothing to scary - I am chuffed to bits ... it's a base model, perfect for me to rip out the bits i don't want and add the bits I do :) .. Look forward to long ownership and making some of these meets.

J

Nice looking Chilli, needs Rays. :thumbs:

Thanks WW! I will do some shopping soon enough, the Rays I like ... but then I also like to be (have to be!) different ;) ...

We shall see .... almost certainly going to be black (different?) - or Gold! (oooh!) :)

Hows this? ... http://s204.photobuc.../Mobile Uploads

will take some more after I clean and polish her, looks clean in the pics - assure you that isn't the case.. not "MY" clean anyway :)

( and the red wire, if you spot it ... has already been "relocated" :) )

Look's good. ;)

When in Photobucket though if you look to the right hand side of the picture you want to put up it will say "share links", ....click on the one that says "direct link" and it will copy the URL automatically for you. Then just paste that link in the "image" url box on here in the "reply to this topic" box ~ looks like a polaroid picture in the reply box.

Should come out like this then.....

media3-1.jpg

:thumbs:

• Like 1