As promised..

SimonD

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CongratZ on the Solar Orange. In the UK, is that what's called a GT 350??

You get used to the extra attention driving an orange car. Lol.

Over here they called it Temper Orange although I do prefer Solar Orange.

It's a 350z with the GT pack, over here we only have two styles, GT or Non-GT.

Awesome B) See two cold air intakes does that mean two induction kits can be installed?

Yes but they are smaller than the 02-06 intakes (I believe that the 07 actually uses the Micra filter now).

but you could fit two k&N filters if small enough thats great. Why does it have two airintakes sorry before people start stoning me :blush:

Awesome B) See two cold air intakes does that mean two induction kits can be installed?

Yes but they are smaller than the 02-06 intakes (I believe that the 07 actually uses the Micra filter now).

but you could fit two k&N filters if small enough thats great. Why does it have two airintakes sorry before people start stoning me :blush:

I actually have two K&N's already (it's what Stillen use), and it's because they have changed 80% of the engine and decided on dual intakes now (completely different plenum etc).

I actually have two K&N's already (it's what Stillen use), and it's because they have changed 80% of the engine and decided on dual intakes now (completely different plenum etc).

cool cant wait to see it at a meet mate :thumbs: