Genuine hks?

Jay.1r

It's more a question of " will you be happy with a potential replica for £450? " Or would you rather spend more and have peace of mind knowing its genuine?

If I could hear that exact exhaust in person or on a few good quality videos then maybe I would buy it but just looking at pictures isn't enough for me. Might sound rubbish and then you're stuck and £450 down the swanny lol.

Best of luck with the decision :thumbs:

Are the x02's any good? Worth buying or saving for an ARK system?

Never heard an ark but they look well made. Tbh I had an x02. Nice exhaust. I had mine decatted. It was loud. Like silly loud. Only reason I got rid was I didn't like the bassy deep sound. Well made exhaust though. Uk owners need to watch it clears the diff fins.

I have told him £400 including delivery, even if I didnt like the system I think I could get back a decent proportion at that price, although im looking at other systems for sale, fancying the look of the invidia too now, im looking for a loud system but not droany at motorway speeds.