Unable to login using Ipad

d95gas

Not really an Apple person, but I do enjoy the occassional use of my ipad. However, where I am getting hacked off, is not being able to login to my favorite site "350z-uk.com"

Checked my login credentials 100 times, works fine on laptop/desktop (Windows) no issues at all. On the ipad, tried using Safari and Chrome and the result is the same on both.....Wont accept my login credentials and eventually locks me for 5 mins.

The ipad has been completly reset, and there is no other applications on it. Any of my other sites work fine, its just this forum it wont let me login to.

Can anyone offer any advise?

Thanks

Just downloaded "Mercury" and running it in Firefox mode, exactly the same thing:

enter username and password

Fails to login and I get the warning "Your account will be automatically unlocked in 1 minute" (Sometimes its 5 mins)

er.....

Never heard of this issue before.

Wife's ipad lets me in no problem at all.

If it is happening on all browsers, I would be thinking it's an issue with your device or device settings rather than with the forum itself.

I'll ask an Admin to take a look though.

I've reset your failed logins, so you should be able to get in again now without waiting.

Please try what Dan has said above ^^

I have had to register under this new name, after logging out on the PC to test my credentials I could not get back in. I requested password reset several times but received nothing through to my registered email address........ Could you help to get me back to my d95gas account please

Resets should of gone to my @gmail.com address but nothing has been received.

Thanks

I've mailed you a new password.

This makes me think that you have changed your password in the past and not remembered. Which is why you couldn't get in on the ipad, and then couldn't get in on your PC when you logged out.

Unsure as to why the password reset didn't work for you though.