Help with offset and wheels please

Bodyboarder81

Hi all , hope everyone has had a good weekend :)

When I bought my 2nd zed I said I wasn't going to mod it but its kicked in again ( zeditus) and now I'm looking at some new wheels ... My options are rota gtr ...... Had them before from cs , great looking wheel which in my opinion suit the zed really well , this ones easy as I'd go for 19" 9/10 " with et 20 245/275 tyre

And then I've seen the varrstoen es1 ( same as humpy) and really like the look of them! These come in more options ..... So I'm thinking 19" with the front 9.5 et 12 and rear 10.5 et 12 ...... What tyre size should I be running with this set up ? I'm guessing I'm going to have to role the arches ? I'm on tein s springs ...

Would appreciate some thoughts on this and comments from people in the know :)

Thanks again

dont go lower than et20 with anything over 10j, im running 10j rear et12 and have had to have arches rolled, and i still need to have at least -2 camber for them to fit.

obviously im lower but i wouldnt say it was slammed.

driving fast atm means ruined arches for me!

dont go lower than et20 with anything over 10j, im running 10j rear et12 and have had to have arches rolled, and i still need to have at least -2 camber for them to fit.

What suspension are you on mate? Put a pic up if you can , would love to see it :)

I am running a 11j et20 with a roll and -1 degree of camber on Eibach springs, no issues at all on a 275/35, what size tyre do you have in?

I am running a 11j et20 with a roll and -1 degree of camber on Eibach springs, no issues at all on a 275/35, what size tyre do you have in?

ill upload a pic tomorrow, youll see

also im lower than the eibachs, on Meister-R Zeta R

Maybe this site can give u a little help,............... "Play" with specs , try different settings, compare results, see differences

http://www.rimsntires.com/specspro.jsp

Not really going to tell you if you need arch work though. www.rimtuck.com is much better for what will work and what will need work :thumbs:

All suggestions are welcome ,mate,...........didn`t know that page till now

Thanx :drunk: