Any decent aftermarket headlights for RHD?

leet8845

• 3 weeks later...

AVOID that seller jdmhondaparts. Got my smoked set off him and one halo didn't work, so I had to ship it back to USA at my cost, then he said he couldn't match them, after he sent me a replacement one unsmoked. So i ended up with an odd pair. On top of all this, he refused to refund shipping cost.

Edited by veilside z
  • Like 1

AVOID that seller jdmhondaparts. Got my smoked set off him and one halo didn't work, so I had to ship it back to USA at my cost, then he said he couldn't match them, after he sent me a replacement one unsmoked. So i ended up with an odd pair. On top of all this, he refused to refund shipping cost.

I also have had issues ordering Honda parts. He advertises items that he doesn't have in stock, whilst he sits on your money. He had NEGATIVE feedback from me.

Edited by veilside z
  • Like 1

I also have had issues ordering Honda parts. He advertises items that he doesn't have in stock, whilst he sits on your money. He had NEGATIVE feedback from me.

I have had a problem with him as well!!!!! got a set of lights off him and when i opened them up a pan head screw was loose inside it. I had to send it back at my own cost and never received my postage back off him! He just went quiet on me. but he dragged it out that long that it got past the point that i could give him any negative feedback and you only get 30 days to go through the resolution centre. I will never buy a thing from him again. would rather pay someone more rather than line his pocket!!!!

• Like 1

I will never buy anything from the States again. Had a similar problem with LED rear lights, cost me in total over £95 when I had to send them back faulty, return postage and import duty lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair .... I am put off I think with the previous comments, adding yours too - though, as writing - it occured to me I work for an American Co, and have loads of colleauges over there, maybe could have someone collect / check and then fedex me .. Hmmm food for thought! -

Edited by Jud1

It really surprises me 350Z a Japanese car, the Japs are RHD and heavily into modifying there cars but here in the UK we seems to be lacking decent OEM headlights modified or not, i have a 2007 model so have to deal with the extra issues levelling and washers. Someone out there must have a contact for one of the Japanese custom shops.

It really surprises me 350Z a Japanese car, the Japs are RHD and heavily into modifying there cars but here in the UK we seems to be lacking decent OEM headlights modified or not, i have a 2007 model so have to deal with the extra issues levelling and washers. Someone out there must have a contact for one of the Japanese custom shops.

I can guarantee you will never find nicer lights than your OEM 06+. Any of us that can afford to buy them and fit to our earlier cars, do so because they are the best about.

The only reason anyone would remove the 06+ lights and replace for something else is simply for the act of modifying, rather than making something better, which at the end of the day is what modifying is supposed to be all about.

• Like 1