Can anyone identify these buttons.

JurassicZ

Hi can anybody identify what the two buttons in this photo are.

One is top left and has auto on it.

The other is the button to the right of the hood button above the Japanese electronic toll slot.

This does not correspond to any photos I have seen of the Japanese electronic toll, so i guess it's nothing to do with that.

I have tried switching them on or off? Nothing seems to change.

They also don't seem to make any difference to the Cobra alarm system.

Thanks Rob

Buttons.jpg

Edited by 350ZRDev

Auto is a momentary press button that enables and disables your electric mirror tilt feature. This activates tilt when in reverse (motor running/ignition on). You may also have fold under control of your remote alarm. Note arm rest switches must be in power to mirrors position - not centre - else nothing happens for fold.

The little red button *might* be your JDM / SVA rear fog light switch. Lights need to be on the enable this. SVA requirements for fog lamps result in various switch types being installed. Mines is a rocker that is easy to catch with my knee ;)

Ignore the toll card thing - completely useless.

:thumbs:

• Like 2

I have similar switches on my JDM. The top right circular are your fogs. As regards to the 'Auto' button, I have heard that these control the mirror tilt feature but pressing this with engine on/off during reverse etc does nothing on mine :dry: