TB/Butterfly problem...

jaxx

richmillions:

what was the outcome of your relearn process did it eventually work, i can assure you this process was done over and over and it wasnt having any of it.

Listen Guys this wasnt B+Q paint slaped on and im talkin 1000's of an inch think here. What i also didnt mention was that the butterfly needed a bit of adjustment to...for those that are interested. listen guys theres no need for the comments. I didnt need to post on here i was just making people aware that theres an easy fix. there wont be problems later down the line and as far as the comment 'might as well as left the carbon there'! Yes! I know mate! But it was thick and that defo would of caused me probs down the line!

Was this your own idea or to be accredited to a garage technician? if so can we have there name so we can add them the the avoid list....

And can you explain to me just how removing carbon deposit and adding paint to replicate that carbon build up, instead of properly resetting the throttle is a fix ? and how did you measure the paint thickness?

Still bodge of the year in my book I'm afraid.

Edited by Tricky-Ricky