[SOLD]SOLD!!! *RARE Top Secret diffuser* 10% off for Xmas

KyleR

So, following on from a previous post where I was getting opinions on which car to buy next due to my itchy feet, I think it's about time I put the wheels in motion. Rather than sell the car as a whole, which I would love to do, I think the best way to go is to strip and sell all the aftermarket parts and then trade in/sell the standard car.

First thing to note is that no money will be taken until next week (week beginning 25th Aug) and therefore nothing can be shipped until after that. The reason is that I am waiting on some moneyz coming in to enable the purchase of a new car and if no moneyz come in, then I'll be keeping the Zed :)

Second thing to note is that all "DIBS" etc will be taken from this thread and not PM's, this is so that everything is transparent and no one can get the huff because someone beat them by 3 seconds via a PM that they can't see :) By all means PM me offers etc, but please "DIBS" in the thread before hand, so that everyone else can see that they are not first in the queue.

So I think I'll start with the bigger ticket items and work my way down the list :)

Facelift front and rear lights. All 4 in great condition with only a couple of small stone chips on the front if you want to be really picky :p £800 delivered for all 4, will split also at £150 rear and £700 front. REARS Scott_f91

F2A39880-B278-4D20-AC84-F1596663A744.jpg

B7C434B7-A2CA-4FCD-B10E-43C8AB82E869.jpg

AD0D8C97-FB1B-4F63-9D81-4419D105F47F.jpg

423F0172-3C45-4B5A-81F3-67B80706F822.jpg

19" Rota Grid Drifts 9.5"/10.5" et20, wrapped in KU39 rubber with 6.5 - 7mm tread. I'm gonna need some wheels in exchange for this due to some scrote stealing one of my OEM's about 6 months ago :lol: Wee bit of kerb rash on them, but nothing too serious :) £500 plus your Rays or £700 plus your standards. If I can get hold of a single standard OEM with the correct tyre, I could also do a straight sell for £800. Mush easier if you live in NI/Eire to do a swap/collect etc due to size and weight.

308E4EFB-F505-4647-BB6A-716E7ABE0A45.jpg

Also in the same picture you can see the carbon fiber Tarmac Sportz side diffusers, currently the only pair produced to my knowledge. These will be hard to ship, getting a box that big and enough bubble wrap may prove difficult, so I'd really prefer someone over here to pick them up, meet half way or I can even help fit them at either house if required :) £150. Carrie-B1

18 month old Invidia Gemini true dual exhaust. Exhaust is all fine except some wear to the flexis, only the mesh type stuff is worn on them, not the actual flexi steel underneath, so not even close to blowing. £500 plus your old exhaust, so probably best if you're in NI or Eire, then we can do a swap, but still possible to arrange something with the mainland.

2BE631EB-F3FA-451C-B7E4-70751D202AD7.jpg

Megan Racing MD62 Carbon Fiber BGW. £425 delivered. evilscorp

1E004932-5EF8-4EFE-84AD-9E1FD437227F.jpg

Please excuse that I haven't removed it from the bubbles etc, it's so well packed right now that I doubt I could ever get it back together to protect it as well. This was purchased in the group buy at the start of the year, never been fitted and only removed from the packaging once to inspect and then put back together and into the box by about 3 of us to ensure it went back in safely :D

Link to the GB and plenty of pictures: http://www.350z-uk.c...bon-fibre-wing/

Next up is a carbon fiber Top Secret style diffuser. This is the VIS Racing replica as seen here: http://www.visracing...r-Diffuser.html

Again, brand new, never fitted and only removed from packaging to inspect. £550 delivered.

CEDE7920-1BC9-4122-8165-834C62EC6603.jpg

8AE4B8B5-6102-4D25-A4AA-C308B16D1F60.jpg

8789A96C-E620-44E4-B4A0-D179E203C3DD.jpg

AF064E31-54BD-481A-BB02-F2EB32E396CE.jpg

Nismo V2 style front bumper with carbon fiber lip and canards £250 collection only. Has a crack at the nearside wheel arch and as a result will need prepped and resprayed.

C04E7023-1CDA-4607-A737-235CB12CCC35.jpg

01FE5F76-C21C-46CF-AC16-2ED14F35E5FD.jpg

Engine bay blingy stuffs:

Summit Brace £150 delivered

Fujita induction kit £130 delivered jamess115

Carbon fiber engine cover £80 delivered Hell Presidente

Tomei oil filler cap £40 delivered CeeJay29

D1 Spec radiator cap £10 Hell Presidente

Ironhide orange slam panel £35 pjf1985

Polished plenum and throttle body £125 plus yours.

Orange WASSO plenum spacer £125 Adrian_CNC

Mopedmark polished bonnet catch £30 plus yours.

DFCAFB75-A11C-4AB7-B42F-564114022887.jpg

AEB58879-9F6E-4C4E-859D-84A60927E3CA.jpg

Used aluminium kick plates. Small scratch on drivers side £50 delivered

399A60F3-8BA9-42F8-9C93-3E80A050837A.jpg

Brand new aluminium kick plates £70 delivered.

B5F084BC-45EC-4B46-B27A-13B4666655E0.jpg

Kick plates arrived, looking good.

thanks again Kyle

No chance of posting the bumper what so ever? Also is it a tarmac sportz one? If so was it hard to get it to fit nicely.

There is currently a dibs on the bumper and I'll be sorting out shipping for it soon :)

No chance of posting the bumper what so ever? Also is it a tarmac sportz one? If so was it hard to get it to fit nicely.

There is currently a dibs on the bumper and I'll be sorting out shipping for it soon :)

If it falls through then let me know mate ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
No mate, sorry :)

What you got left Kyle?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Carbon fibre Top Secret diffuser, Nismo style V2 carbon bumper, Summit strut brace, rear clear indicators, door handles, speaker covers, halo's for Iron Man mod, wiring harness for fitting Alpine head unit and a bush for the banana bar :)

I'm in NI mate, so shipping would be required. I can wrap it up to ensure safe passage the best I can and arrange collection and delivery at cost :thumbs:

PM me for more info :)

Edited by KyleR

Hey Kyle, Im kinda interested in the headlight halo but haven't found anyone yet able to actually split the headlight... and then there are those who wont do it thru fear of not getting a proper re-seal after completion.. :glare: any ideas mate ?

Sealing isn't much of an issue, just add extra silicone when you put them back together again and it'll be fine. Splitting them is even easier, just need a heat gun and take pictures as you go along to remember which way it came apart :)

Edited by KyleR
  • Like 1

Hey Kyle, Im kinda interested in the headlight halo but haven't found anyone yet able to actually split the headlight... and then there are those who wont do it thru fear of not getting a proper re-seal after completion.. :glare: any ideas mate ?

Hello mate. I recently had my stock headlights opened, polished and resealed (as they had fogged a bit on the inside). Done by Falcon Performance. You could pm R35LEE to get their help if you're totally stuck. ðŸ‘

Hello mate. I recently had my stock headlights opened, polished and resealed (as they had fogged a bit on the inside). Done by Falcon Performance. You could pm R35LEE to get their help if you're totally stuck. 👊
Thanks for your advice mate. I will give Falcon a go :thumbs:

Hello mate. I recently had my stock headlights opened, polished and resealed (as they had fogged a bit on the inside). Done by Falcon Performance. You could pm R35LEE to get their help if you're totally stuck. 👊
Thanks for your advice mate. I will give Falcon a go :thumbs: