just got the z wrapped :)

m4h langy

That looks great. :teeth: What did you pay for the wrap and do you think they did a good enough job? :)

it was £800 and they tinted my windows for free too, and from what ive seen so far they did a great job... they want me to take it back next week so they can make sure its still looking perfect.

£800 seems pretty good. Been wanting to get mine sprayed all over due to the collection of small scratches it has & some of which can't being done with a just a simple spray =P

Guessing a full respray would be A LOT more than £800 though -.-

That looks great. :teeth: What did you pay for the wrap and do you think they did a good enough job? :)

it was £800 and they tinted my windows for free too, and from what ive seen so far they did a great job... they want me to take it back next week so they can make sure its still looking perfect.

£800 seems pretty good. Been wanting to get mine sprayed all over due to the collection of small scratches it has & some of which can't being done with a just a simple spray =P

Guessing a full respray would be A LOT more than £800 though -.-

yeah when i went to see about getting it repaired at first i asked how much it would be roughly to get a full respray and he said around £2000, so i just decided to get it repaired then go and get it wrapped at this place, i asked about at a few other places who wrap cars but they were all saying between £1200 and £1500 so was pretty happy with the 800 with this place.

• 4 weeks later...