NEO GEO

Zedrush

Anybody remember these units with the cartridge remember when they came out they cost around £600 and each game was like £100. I really want to get one as love this retro stuff but the cartridge version not the CD version, went on ebay but not much want one boxed with a few games like king of fighter, would look awesome on my 42" lcd screen B)

Anyone got one to sell or any ideas? :surrender:

Anybody remember these units with the cartridge remember when they came out they cost around £600 and each game was like £100. I really want to get one as love this retro stuff but the cartridge version not the CD version, went on ebay but not much want one boxed with a few games like king of fighter, would look awesome on my 42" lcd screen B)

Anyone got one to sell or any ideas? :surrender:

As i was a spoilt only child i had one of these :D

The games had to be imported and were closer to £250 each :scare:

Streetfighter was awesome on it and Final Fight was good too. It seemed to be mainly Capcom games that were on it B)

have you tried gamestation?

They have the original master systems and Atari ST's in the one local to me.

Is that the big purple sign with GAME outside?

Louis you have to earn it...now dance gay boy :lol:;)

No "GAME" is its parent company.

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/cat.asp?ca ... =platforms

You'd have to go in store to find out what consoles they actually have as they don't advertise the older ones they have.

Probably the best way to play the Neo Geo (and all the other classic arcades/consoles) is through a PC emulator.

Have a look around the 'net for emulators and ROMS for your PC, then get an XBOX 360 controller with PC adapter and you're off!

Damn it am allergic to pc's only use macs

do a google for mac mame emulator such as http://www.macmame.org/

m.a.m.e (Multi Arcade Machine Emualtor) runs, as the title says, arcade games which includes many neo geo titles :)

the roms (games) can be found also by googling, the legal stance is somewhat 'grey' if your breaking the law regarding using/playing roms, hope this makes sense after a night on the tiles :headhurt:

do a google for mac mame emulator such as http://www.macmame.org/

m.a.m.e (Multi Arcade Machine Emualtor) runs, as the title says, arcade games which includes many neo geo titles :)

the roms (games) can be found also by googling, the legal stance is somewhat 'grey' if your breaking the law regarding using/playing roms, hope this makes sense after a night on the tiles :headhurt:

Makes sense mate got in at 2am from clubbing but luckily enough I dont drink :thumbs:

cheers for info