I hate f**king kids!!!

Digsy

There are millions of kids in this country - if they were all bad then there would be anarchy on the streets. There isn't.

All there is, is a minority of idiots like there has always been, and a general dislike of children in this country (unlike other countries), again which there has always been.

I'm completely against grouping people together and attaching a negative view of them. Kids, teenagers, students, goths, the unemployed, IT people, sales guys, blacks/whites/browns, christian/jew/muslim/athiest, gay/straight, etc - I just realised, is it possible to have been in every category? :lol:

Digsy - what's the comeback on the damage to your car? Something should happen to that kid, even if they can't prosecute... the police should surely get him and his "mates" in a room with their parents and the victims and give them a rollicking! Fight Fight!

I don't want to be driven out of a house and a city that I love by this scum but what do you get if you stand and fight? Shot? Stabbed? Even if they don't attack you right away, a homeowner who kicks up a fuss makes themselves a target.

Its not worth confronting them mate. Mrs Sarnie is under strict instructions to never open our door no matter what is going on out there. If some one was trying to break into my car I'd shout out the window at them and call the police. I've heard too many horror stories from my Mrs about people getting stabbed to death for car keys.

Interestingly I spent £1100 on a reinforced front door that is near impossible to break into. I'm yet to buy anything security wise for my car. This is purely down to me wanting to protect me and mrs sarnie rather than the car itself. The car is just (an expensive) piece of metal and will never be more important to me than my family's safety :)

I agree with you Sarnie, but i would still shoot the f**kers from the bedroom window then phone the police. Discipline today starts in the home and school and ultimately thats where the problems lies.There is none since the pc brigade chipped in.

There are millions of kids in this country - if they were all bad then there would be anarchy on the streets. There isn't.

All there is, is a minority of idiots like there has always been, and a general dislike of children in this country (unlike other countries), again which there has always been.

I'm completely against grouping people together and attaching a negative view of them. Kids, teenagers, students, goths, the unemployed, IT people, sales guys, blacks/whites/browns, christian/jew/muslim/athiest, gay/straight, etc - I just realised, is it possible to have been in every category? :lol:

Digsy - what's the comeback on the damage to your car? Something should happen to that kid, even if they can't prosecute... the police should surely get him and his "mates" in a room with their parents and the victims and give them a rollicking! Fight Fight!

I don't want to be driven out of a house and a city that I love by this scum but what do you get if you stand and fight? Shot? Stabbed? Even if they don't attack you right away, a homeowner who kicks up a fuss makes themselves a target.

Its not worth confronting them mate. Mrs Sarnie is under strict instructions to never open our door no matter what is going on out there. If some one was trying to break into my car I'd shout out the window at them and call the police. I've heard too many horror stories from my Mrs about people getting stabbed to death for car keys.

Interestingly I spent £1100 on a reinforced front door that is near impossible to break into. I'm yet to buy anything security wise for my car. This is purely down to me wanting to protect me and mrs sarnie rather than the car itself. The car is just (an expensive) piece of metal and will never be more important to me than my family's safety :)

Wise words, mate. :thumbs:

Wise words, mate. :thumbs:

Thats my one sensible contribution out of the way for the next 4 weeks :lol::band:

gutted for you Digsy. Used to be in a similar situation in Leeds with kids. I did move and has been a big relief not to worried about what is going on outside your front door.

Yes I've had to pay more to live in a better area but it is worth every penny.

One good thing is at least it didn't happen to the Z but It may just be a question of time.

unfortunately all too common occurrence... :rant:

Just a sign of how the UK is becoming..streets full of feral children running wild..breeding more feral scum !

Move ....probably the best advice... to another country :blush:

I agree with Tim - crap ingredients make for crap products. I for one won't be staying in this country when I retire.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm all for one hardworking tax paying immigrant in, one trailer trash dole sponging local out.

Letting these people see what it's like to live in a impoverished country may teach them respect.

Here's what some mama's pride and joy did to my Zs a week and a half ago... Little &^&*^*& twits.... :rant:

van-350-1.jpg

van-350-2.jpg

van-350-3.jpg

van-350-4.jpg

AND

van-300-1.jpg

van-300-2.jpg

van-300-3.jpg

van-300-4.jpg

Six hours of wetsanding, compounding and polishing later the 300 was restored...

after1.jpg

after2.jpg

But I'm still waiting for my new rear sneakers for the 350 to arrive -- had to special order them.

kids nowadays know the price of everything and the value of nothing - they want all the latest gear but don't think you should have to work hard to get it. They have no respect for teachers, police or even their parents. They all know their rights. My son is 20 and for the first half of his life I bought him up by myself and I was strict but not harsh. He was never allowed to drop litter, swear, leave the table without asking to be excused etc. When he got older and wanted a moped he had to get a job to pay for it and at 16 was working in a supermarket every saturday 2pm until 10pm when all his mates were out enjoying themselves. We could have afforded to buy one for him but it would have taught him nothing. He's now a hard working young man that pays his way. He is still a typical gobby youth but that's just normal. All this hassle starts at home where kids are ruined and spoiled from day one! I feel for you Digsy and if you can move to a better neighbourhood that's what I'd do but it's not always that easy.

Absoloutely spot on Nixy. It always annoys me how everybody blames kids - there is nothing wrong with kids - it's their parents!!!

I work with a lot of young people and in 99% of all cases where we have a problem with the youngsters, you can tell by the attitude of the parents where the problem has stemmed from. Not enough parents want to take responsibility for the their own children - it's someone else's responsibility and the government has to take some blame for this too, but fundamentally it lies with parents.

It is not good enough to say "I don't know what my child is getting up to" or "It must be the kids, he/she hangs around with"!! You make it your business.

Until this attitude changes - kids attitude won't change and it aint their fault.

Bringing up kids is the most difficult thing you will ever do in life.

unfortunately all too common occurrence... :rant:

Just a sign of how the UK is becoming..streets full of feral children running wild..breeding more feral scum !

Move ....probably the best advice... to another country :blush:

I agree with Tim - crap ingredients make for crap products. I for one won't be staying in this country when I retire.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm all for one hardworking tax paying immigrant in, one trailer trash dole sponging local out.

Letting these people see what it's like to live in a impoverished country may teach them respect.

Well said that man !!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Time for a video surveillance camera I guess. For 25 years it's been a great neighborhood, but within the past few months we've had a string of vandalism cases. Almost three dozen cars (including my two Zs) were done in the most recent spate. It took 4 police officers over three hours to write up all the cases -- another waste of resources. And then the damage to each Z was just under the insurance deductible, so it's costing me some of my Z car "bling" money.

Most of the neighbors seem to think it's some of the displaced hurricane Katrina folks. We've got a lot of the lower end of New Orleans' economic scale still with us -- spread out all over the city living on goverment subsidies and in subsidized housing. The children have very little adult supervision and do tend to run a little wild -- the adults obviously have difficulty taking care of themselves let alone children. So all the tax paying folks get to pay for the priviledge of having our property vandalized. :yuck:

Those tyres looked ok Tere, only flat at the bottom..... :blush:

I'm all for sterilizing the minky dole sponging b45ta4rd5 that way in a generation they will be wiped out.

Or we could just line them up and shoot them, I'm not fussed either way!

Those tyres looked ok Tere, only flat at the bottom..... :blush:
Yeah, but I think the old FLYIN Z would be a little hard pressed to fly on square tires. :wacko:

I still get nauseated every time I look at those photos of what they did to my babies. It does give one the ideation to shorten someone's life span rather dramatically. Me and my buddies Smith & Wesson with a little 500 Magnum (oh hell, may as well park a cannon in my front yard). ;)

Damn Tere thats messed up, I blame the parents they should have more control over their kids and if they cant look after them the kids should be thrown in the army in my book.

Kids are getting worse down my end too, last week 3 people were shot and 1 elderly lady robbed and beaten all by kids. They carry knives the lot, near where I live is said to be worse than Mosside, but alot of my friends live in Hackney and thats no Joke, when I go and visit them I carry golf tees in my pocket, any trouble and I wedge them between my fingers to act as spikes, but again this is limited against a gun but its better than nothing.

Problem is, I think is that kids know that they can get away with alot because the law just cautions them but If a group of 14 year olds like 20 attack you and you hit one you get done :wacko: how does that work?? :rant:

I say sod asboing kids as thats a status for them now, just throw them in the army or chuck them in prisons. What gets me is parents who say oh I tried my best, (fair enough if you are a single parent and working all hours of the day just to put food on the table and have no one else supporting you I understand its gonna be tough) but when you are on the dole and you spend more time buying loopy earings and waiting for the next income support from the government and your kids are still causing havok it makes me SICK :rant::angry:

Time this Government got harsher on these kids and on the dole parents, throw the kids in jail where they can pick up soap all their lives and put their on the dole cant be arsed parents on a mine testing fields for being such lazy no good for nothings and a drain on the economy. :thumbs:

Guest prescience
bloody hell Jay, I thought you lived in Buckingham Palace!

Lol I live in a good area as Sl114 will tell you but its like anywhere in london you are never to far from scum, hence why my parents are moving to Tonbridge Wells away from it all :dry:

Royal Tunbridge Wells if you please ;)

Lol I live in a good area as Sl114 will tell you but its like anywhere in london you are never to far from scum, hence why my parents are moving to Tonbridge Wells away from it all :dry:

Oh im sorry lol, so you are gonna be a neighbour Dorian, oh what fun lol, gonna hassel ya everytime I come up lol :thumbs:

Guest prescience

Oh im sorry lol, so you are gonna be a neighbour Dorian, oh what fun lol, gonna hassel ya everytime I come up lol :thumbs:

No, you've no worries, I don't live there ;) It's a nice neck of the woods though, my sister lives not too far in Goudhurst :thumbs:

No, you've no worries, I don't live there ;) It's a nice neck of the woods though, my sister lives not too far in Goudhurst :thumbs:

Damn was hoping to be one of the kids to harrass you lol, mum and dad are moving there as Berkleys homes have put a bid in for their house, to knock it all down and build 68 flats :scare:

Moving as want to be far away from all the hussel and bussel of London Life and crime is on an ever high around here especially kids. Im just thankful that in the 20 years of living here none of our cars have ever been attack by kids, think having a Rotti and a Doberman really helps lol :thumbs:

But where alot of my friends live Ive had guns pulled out on me the lot, not fun at all, rival gangs and crap its a joke, Police dont want to know they are just hoping the Gangs will kill each other out, where two of my friends live, its a known fact that Police wont even step down as fear that the Rastas will shoot them, they dont give a crap, there are 14 year old kids driving around in brandnew M3's with one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding a gun with their arms out the window, its a joke

Sorry to hear that Digsy :thumbdown: not having a great run of it fella are ya?

Tere that's unbelievable what those scum did

Cheers, mate. :)

Tere's attack makes mine pale into insignificance, though. At least the Zed was locked away........this time.

The Police updated us in the week. The fat kid that was caught said he had just got off the train behind the gang but wasn't with them and was walking behind them (he certainly wasn't on my train and the previous train from Liverpool was 30 mins earlier so this is bull :angry: ). When the neighbours rushed out he just panicked and ran (more bull...). He says he doesn't know any of them. The Police are trying to get the CCTV from the station to show he was with the gang so that they can haul him back in but there was an air of resignation about the officer which indicated to me that this was unlikely to go any further. :dry:

I know I was being tongue in cheek about the neighbours position in all this but in all seriousness if this kid establishes that he was an innocent pedestrian who they have chased, apprehended and kept prisoner this could have repercussions. I hope not....

After reading this yesterday I happened to catch a programme called "Road wars" on Sky 3.

I was particularily interested in the sentences handed out, for instance a 16 year old, driving without permission, carrying a Knife. Give a referral order or something. What the hells that.

Then had a drunk 16 year old assaulted 3 youth club staff and the police when they arrived. Police had to call in dogs as backup as a crowd of his mates where tring to help him.

Worlds gone mad!